1st appearance

We rub our head as the school day was over. We started to walk home as the chilly fall air bit at our skin making it crawl more. We took the way through the park to get home quicker. We decided to sit down and lean against a tree hoping we would feel better.

Riot's POV

We followed her scent as it seemed that something was wrong. She seemed more distressed. We watched her take her jacket off and we noticed her new symbiotic skin engulfing her arm. She seemed to panic and tear at her arm. We swung down to her and she jumped in beginning fright.
She was begging us to help her and all we could do was calm her down. But how?
"Everything will be fine, Rachel. It's not going to hurt you." We said stroking her cheek with one of our hands. We held her close to us hoping to comfort her. There is someone coming up behind us but we ignore it not wanting to alarm her. We then hear Toxin demanding Spiderman to stay back. We watch Rachel as her new skin was obviously causing her pain as it appeared slowly. What was causing it to move slowly? Something is obviously wrong.
"What's happening Toxin? Tell me." Spiderman said and we blocked Rachel from seeing him knowing that she didn't like him.
Scream landed beside us "Riot, we have to move her."
"Something's not right, Scream." We said looking up at her
"We have to get her to the others before anyone else sees us." Scream says and starts to pick Rachel up. Rachel cries out and struggles.
"She won't hurt you Rachel, she's going to take you somewhere safe." We started to say until Spiderman shouted then Scream screamed at him. Rachel seemed to trust Scream as Scream held her close. Toxin kept Spiderman away and Screams hair pushed us.
"Let's get going Riot. The weak Spider won't want to hurt Toxin to badly." Scream said and quickly led us back to the sewers.
Scream had the others build a bed for Rachel. Although angry at Screams rule over all of us they seemed happy that Rachel was here but also scared because her transformation was much slower. Her new skin took over only a little more then half her body.
Scream sent Lasher to the entrance of our underground home to make sure no one was coming to take Rachel away.
Agony and Riot sat next to Rachel. Agony started dabbing a cool wet cloth against Rachel's new skin. If there was one thing a symbiote hated was heat and her skin is hotter then it should be. He watched them closely until Lasher approached them with Carnage, Toxin, and Venom behind him.
"So, you found your spawn!" Carnage laughs and Riot growls at him threateningly "Hey! We were in there together Riot! I have no plan in harming your spawn."
"You had plenty when Toxin was born." Venom mumbled
"Hey! No one said I was the world best father! And if I remember correctly you weren't the best father either! You hunted all of us!" Carnage growls at Venom.
As they argued, Hybrid and Toxin made their ways over to Rachel.
"Say away from her 'good guy'" Hybrid hissed
"Yeah. I'm going to take her away as hand her off to the scientists. I just want her to get worse." Toxin sarcastically said standing his ground.
"This is no time to be playing around" Hybrid growled and Toxin growled back
"At least I'm here to actually find out what's wrong while you stand there helpless." Toxin glared at the older spawn each other growling
Noticing the conflict around Rachel, Riot quickly butts in. "Stop it you two or I will stop both of you."
"Listen Riot." Toxin gets right to the point "Something is obviously wrong with her, I have resources that can help find out what's wrong."
"Yeah, human resources." Hybrid growls defensively "You want to bring humans into this, when humans started this!"
"Yes human, but you don't see them handing me over to to the scientists do you?" Toxin remarked "They trust me. You at yourselves, people get scared whenever they see you guys. They are comfortable with me around."
"Toxin is right. If there's something truly wrong . He is the one we can trust to get it." Agony spoke up
"Trust?! Have all of you forgotten that Toxin is the only one here who helps that human who makes it his living to hunt us down." Hybrid growled and hissed at everyone
"That spider? We all know he's harmless!" Carnage laughs ignoring all of Venoms attempts to get his attention without fighting "Hell the worst thing he can do is capture us and hand us over. What happens everytime? Little shit Toxin sees a way out and before him? We always got out." Carnage continued "Not once has Toxin told anyone how to stop us. Or where we hide. Sure he's a screw up, but he hasn't gotten any of us turned in. We all are still in one piece. He even helped us after we all escaped from the scientist who put us through those stuff we don't want to go through again. Some of our spawns were lost yes, but look at us we are still here. Plus we were able to get Riot's spawn back. He's on my side! He's too good to betray any of us."
"Even if you guys did hunt me down you still are family." Toxin quietly added
"Exactly!" Carnage said and walked over and pushed Hybrid "So stop fighting and act like grown Symbiotes. Get along or go your own way." Carnage looked at both the youngsters and Hybrid stood up and walked away from the group with Agony close behind him.