Patience

An unknown amount of time has passed for both the hero and the anti-hero as they wait not wanting to look at the clock.
Dr. Connors knocks on the door. "Parker, it's me."
Opening the door Peter sees that his teacher and friend has a backpack on. "Hey, Dr. Connors" Peter opened the door and stepped aside to let his guest in.
"How's is the host?"
"Asleep. She has been sleeping since I took her from the sewers away from the other symbiotes." Peter shut the door to his apartment
"Show her to me."
"Before I do that, I just want to warn you, both the host and symbiote are related to Riot and his host."
"I think that will explain why they all have been so protective of her." Connors thought out loud. "Alright, let's go and see her." He took his backpack off of his back and carried it in his hand. Peter showed him to the bathroom and Connors asked for him to stay out of the bathroom. Peter went over to the couch and before he sat down he heard Trevor's shouts over Dr. Connors calm voice.
Soon Peter saw Trevor stomp out of the bathroom and pace in front of the door. Peter walked to him and placed a hand on Trevor's shoulder. "Relax, she'll be fine. Come on let's go to the roof."
"She better be fine. I'm not leaving this room." Trevor growled
"If we go onto the roof we can make sure no one takes Rachel." Peter look at him then walk to the door. Trevor hesitated then looked at the bathroom door and signed. He walked over to Peter then growls "If something happens it's on your head."
They walked up the stairs together quietly and once they got onto the roof, Trevor scanned over the surrounding.
"Hey, relax. She will be perfectly fine and safe. Calm down." Peter walked up to him. His spider senses went off and he looked to the edge of the building on their side. He saw Scream climbing over the edge onto the roof.
"Riot." She spoke up and started walking over to him
"Scream, what are you doing here? How did you know I was here?" Trevor quickly went over to her as hugged her.
"Toxin told me. Besides I can tell when you are distressed. It doesn't happen to you all the time." She explain and turned into her host, Donna. "How is Rachel?"
"We got her into ice and water. Parker insured us that a friend of his can help and make her better."
"Don't worry, I have the family out watching all of the scientists in the city. No one will be able to take her." She rubbed his back comfortingly. She had promised him that once she was better they all could go out and have some 'fun.'
Soon after sitting on the roof an explosion happened in the direction of Dr. Connors lab and Peter quickly went inside got dressed and went out to check out the source of the explosion.

Trevor's POV

When Parker left, me and Donna went back inside to check up on Connors and Rachel.
Connors had walked out of the bathroom, looking confused "Where is Peter at?"
"Something happened and he had to leave." Donna explained and Connors looked sort of doubtful "May we see Rachel?"
"Of course you can. She is still sleeping I was able to bring her temperature back down to normal. After that the symbiote seemed to go back inside of her." Connors looked at his watch "Keep her in the water until she wakes up. Afterwards, she should feel as good as new. Although, I highly recommend that she doesn't show her symbiotic skin for the next few weeks. It's like a premature baby, it needs to be nurtured and hand fed, constantly checked on, and it need rest." He stopped thinking. "If her temperature rises again, I'll be in the kitchen making myself something to eat. Just call for me. Then we will have to pray that they can handle it again." Connors had mumbled his last sentence.
I looked at Donna and she basically pulled me into the bathroom. "Don't listen to him Trevor, everything will be fine. When she wakes up we can take her home and she'll be with the family. We all will protect her." We had watched Rachel hoping she would wake up. Suddenly, we heard Toxin and Hybrid screeching.
Letting our symbiotes take over, we went out of the window and went to the roof of the neighboring apartment building. To our horror, we saw Doc Oct chasing Hybrid and Toxin with the Spider trying to distract the evil scientist while Toxin and Hybrid tried to find ways to escape from the 8 legged villain.
Looking over at Scream. She kept looking at the chase and down at the window where we came from. The scientist was chasing them to the apartment right to us. We knew we had been seen.
"We have to get Rachel out of here." Scream finally spoke up vacillating how much more time we had.
"But Connors said to keep her in the water until she wakes up." I quickly say as she returns to the room we came from and I follow behind her.
"Either she stays in this water and gets taken or we can take her out and escape from that multi-limbed scientist." Scream growls at me and I think to myself. Risk Rachel's health by taking her out of the water or risk her getting taken by the scientist and never seen again? I knew I was waisting time by thinking.
"Alright, let's take her out." I finally answer
"I'll get her out of the city and hide with her. We'll be back by tomorrow. Take care of the boys Riot." She explained as went over to the window
I grabbed her shoulder scared. "What if something happens to you two?"
"If we aren't back by two days send the Spider to look for us."
"The Spider?!"
"We can trust him," Scream explained "to help her at least. Now we need to go we have no more time." After that Scream quickly left with Rachel and Phase. I went to the top of the building to see if I can catch one more glance of them, but I saw no more of our leader or my daughter. Quickly Hybrid and Toxin scrambled onto the rooftop next to me. There was only one thing to do. The only thing that drove my daughter out of the city away from me! It had to die! And die slowly and painfully it will!