Chapter 5

Vic's POV:

Kellin got off my lap and held his hands out for me. I took them and stood up, letting him lead me to his bathroom. He turned on his shower and before he could start taking off his clotnes, I pushed him against the wall causing him to gasp in surprise. How do you want to do this princess?" I asked, staring into his eyes. "What do you mean?" He asked, his chest rising and falling quickly. He tried to lean in to kiss me and I stopped him, wrapping one of my hands around his neck. Kellin bit his lip and moaned quietly.

The playfulness in his eyes let me know he was comfortable with this. "I mean," I paused, taking a few deep breaths, "do you mind if things get a little rough? " I asked, finally letting go allowing him to kiss me. His lips smashed onto mine in a rough kiss. He pulled away and smirked at me. "Do your worst." He said pushing me lightly so I took a step back. Kellin pulled his shirt off over his head before trying to help me take off mine. "Uh uh have patience, Kellin." I said in a quiet tone. I slowly looked him up and down. His pale skin almost reflected the brightness of the lights.

He was beautiful and pure. I had never seen a more perfect thing in my life. I bit my lip hard as I pushed him against the wall again and kissed his chest, making sure to take time focusing on each nipple. I slowly kissed back up his neck to his mouth before gently biting his bottom lip. Kellin continued to play with the hem of my shirt, making it obvious what he wanted. I helped him pull my shirt off, watching his eyes scan my bare torso.

After checking me out for a few seconds he looked up at me. One thing was different about him though. His normal bright blue/green eyes were now completely black. I smiled, knowing he was one step closer to being with me forever. But then the sentimental side of me broke through... Guilt. Kellin had no idea what was going on, he didn't know what he was signing up for. Even though I felt bad, the lust in me overtook it and pushed me to continue what we started. A few seconds later his eyes went back to normal and I pushed the guilt to the back of my mind.

I let Kellin switch our positions so I was against the wall. He walked towards the shower and I watched as he unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down. Then came his boxers. He slowly pulled them down, taking his time on the way back up. He turned his head and smirked at me before getting into the shower. I quickly pulled my jeans and boxers down also, walking towards him. Kellin's eyes went wide as he stared down at my di.ck and I chuckled, knowing exactly what he was thinking. "Dude you're huge! Like porn star huge!" Kellin said, biting his lip.

I shrugged and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water cascade over me. Kellin wrapped his arms around my neck and I held him by the hips, bringing him closer to me. I moved my hands to Kellin's shoulders silently telling him what I wanted him to do. Kellin smirked and got onto his knees in front of me. He took my di.ck in his hands and slowly started stroking me. I watched as he stared at my di.ck, biting his lip while he continued to stroke me. He licked his lips before taking me in his mouth. I pushed the hair out of his face before tangling my fingers in his hair. "Mhmm, Kellin just like that." I praised him, causing him to hum in response.

After a while of letting him do what he wanted, I felt myself get closer. My urge to be dominant took over so I pulled his head back slightly before thrusting myself into his mouth. "You take my co.ck so well, such a little sl.ut aren't you?" I groaned, pulling back a little so he could respond. "Fu.ck yes!" He moaned, a line of saliva dripping from his chin. "Do you want some more?" I taunted, stroking myself slowly. He nodded and took my di.ck in his hands before wrapping his lips around the tip and sucking. I let a moan escape my lips as he looked up at me with innocent eyes.

I felt myself get closer and I tangled my fingers in his hair again, quickly thrusting myself into his mouth. I felt the tip of my di.ck hit the back of his throat and I lost it, coming in his mouth with a groan. I pulled myself out of his mouth and helped him stand up before smashing my lips onto his in a heated kiss. I kissed Kellin one more time before stepping back and turning off the water. I grabbed a towel and dried him off, purposely avoiding the area of his body that I knew was lacking attention. After he was dry I dried myself off and walked out of the bathroom without a word.

I waited outside the bathroom door for Kellin to follow. "Hey uh Vic. I didn't think this would have to be a spoken thing but-" I caught him off guard by pushing him against the wall and pressing my body to his. You didn't think I forgot about you did you?" I teased, kissing down his neck. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I looked around the room and smiled when I saw the kitchen table.

"How about some dessert?" I joked, walking over to the table and laying him on it. "You look so good laid out for me like that." I almost growled. Kellin just looked at me with lust filled eyes, allowing me to do whatever I wanted to him. I spit in my hand before stroking him slowly, making him squirm on the table. "Please Vic." He whined. I smirked and grabbed his ass cheeks before spreading them, causing him to moan. I leaned down and licked around his rim slowly, enjoying the sounds coming from him.

"Oh fu.ck Vic, no ones ever done this to me before!" He almost screamed, his back arching. I pulled away only for a second so I could speak. "Touch yourself." I said simply before going back to doing what I was doing. Kellin reached down and wrapped his hand around his di.ck, quickly jerking himself off. I pushed my tongue into his hole before humming, sending vibrations through his entire body. Kellin let out a pornographic moan as he came in spurts on his chest. I pulled away and took his di.ck out of his hands, replacing them with my mouth.

Kellin squirmed from the sensitivity as he finished, shooting a line or two more into my mouth. I pulled off with a pop and helped him off the table, leading him to his bed. "You're gonna stay right?" He asked in an exhausted voice, getting under the covers of his double bed. I chuckled and nodded, getting in on the other side. I wrapped my arms around Kellin and pulled him against my chest. "Goodnight, Kellin." I said, closing my eyes before placing a kiss to the back of his neck. "Night. Thanks for everything." He mumbled in a half asleep state. I didn't answer, I just held him tighter.

Yes, I'm a demon, but that doesn't mean I can't be affectionate. I felt power rush through me, knowing the effects of satisfying my needs. I knew I was getting stronger, you needed to be strong to run a kingdom in hell. But did I really want to?