Chapter 11

Vic's POV

I woke up sweating. Kellin had literally wrapped himself around me in his sleep, his body heat radiating underneath my blankets. I didn't mind, I mean compared to hell this was nothing. I looked down at Kellin whose head was resting on my chest as he quietly snored. He was absolutely breathtaking and it blew my mind. He really was the only thing I ever thought about anymore. I didn't care about anything else, not even the insane responsibility my dad was forcing on me. Just thinking about going back to hell pissed me off. 

I wonder how Kellin would take finding out the truth about me. More importantly, I wonder how I'm even going to tell him. He's definitely not going to believe me at first and I'll have to do something to prove it. Would he get mad at me for not telling him earlier? Or maybe he'd be scared about what was going to happen to him. I closed my eyes in frustration, leaning my head back into my pillow. I'll worry about it when the time comes I guess. Speaking of the time, I looked over at the clock and sighed, knowing Kellin had to start getting ready for work in a few hours. I unfortunately had to wake him up; feeling how hard I was pressing against him, I had a couple of ideas as to how I could wake him up. 

My hand, which had been resting around his waist, slowly trailed up and down his back to wake him up a little. He moved around a bit, burying his face into the crook of my neck. "Vic its early." He muttered against my skin, his warm breath giving me shivers. "Its 1pm beautiful, you have to be up soon." I sighed, earning a groan in response. My hand trailed down to his ass, squeezing and rubbing his cheek. "Already?" Kellin giggled, smiling up at me. 

I pulled Kellin so he was laying on top of me, kissing him sweetly before responding. "What do you expect? My sexy boyfriend is laying naked in bed with me." I laughed, smacking both of my hands on his ass and squeezing both cheeks tightly. Kellin took a sharp inhale at the impact, staring into my eyes as he bit his lip. "What's with you and my ass today?" He laughed, pushing himself up so he was straddling me. I shrugged, staring up into his bright eyes. "I always have a thing for your ass." 

I smacked both cheeks again, causing Kellin to jolt forward a little. He was right though, today I just couldn't get enough of it. I could feel him getting harder on top of me and I smirked, rubbing the spot that I had just hit. "Look at you, getting turned on from a couple of smacks." I sighed, watching Kellin's face heat up at my words. He looked away and I reached up and grabbed his face, turning him back to look at me. "I always want to see your face. I want you staring back at me at all times, got it?" I said sternly, rubbing my thumb across his bottom lip. God, those pink lips got me every time. 

Kellin nodded, falling into the submissive role I knew he loved. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down into a deep kiss, one hand remaining on his ass. He sighed against my lips, his fingertips tracing patterns on my chest. He was so soft and sweet, yet so ready to get dirty. He was completely intoxicating. He broke away from the kiss and began attacking my neck, nipping here and there. I enjoyed the feeling for a moment before pulling him off by his hair. "I'll tell you what to do." I said sternly, Kellin nodded in response. 

"Come here." I ordered,  pulling him further up so he was straddling my chest. I lifted him up slightly and he got the message, allowing me to slide under him. I reached up and spanked him hard, causing him to curse under his breath. I kissed the spot I had just hit to ease the sting, his skin slightly red from the impact. "Beautiful." I sighed in content, wrapping my arms around his thighs and he slowly lowered himself onto my face. I started eating him out, circling my tongue around his entrance. "Oh Vic holy shit." He almost whispered, his words being interrupted by sharp breaths.

 As I kept going, he began to shake, pushing himself more and more against my tongue. "Vic please, I'm gonna come!" He moaned, pressing himself so hard against me I couldn't breathe. Without warning I stopped my attack, pushing him back so he was straddling me again. He whined in protest and I quickly reached up, grabbing him by the throat. I watched as his chest rose and fell, feeling his pulse in my grip.