The Night Before

Lauren's POV

Tyler keeps coming around my house and it's getting a little out of hand. Lisa told him that he can't keep coming around, because it's not just feelings anymore. He's borderline creeping me out. Tyler's a good guy but a terrible boyfriend. He wasn't good for me. He would make huge romantic gestures but then scream at me over the phone and make me feel like nothing. It was like day and night talking to him.
I've seen Josh around too. I mean I haven't talked to him but Robert and him go on runs a few nights a week and they pass by my house to go run in this open field. Now I kind of sound like a creep. Because yes I watch them run by my house but I don't follow them or anything I'm just... Observing haha. Hey you can't blame me, I would watch any cute guy on a run I just happened to date that one. And I've been hearing his name so much again since Natalie has been over talking with Lisa about the wedding.
Since Natalie's wedding is tomorrow I've been looking for a dress to wear. Me, Dani, and Lisa were all invited and I wanted to look nice since this was going to be the first real night I saw Josh since my performance in Miami. I finally found this navy blue dress that was simple but cute enough that I could accessories it and dress it up.
I hope tomorrow goes well. I want to see him and fix things so bad. I want my best friend back.

The night before the Wedding

Natalie's POV

Me, Derek and both of our families just got back from the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. I got back to my house and invited Josh and Nina over since they had important roles in the wedding and because I kind of wanted some company. Josh was going to be walking me down the aisle and Nina was my maid of honor. I know it's bad that I picked one of my sisters to be the maid of honor but the rest of them are still bridesmaids so it's fine.
The three of us were in the kitchen laughing about how we made Josh go see the Justin Bieber movie when we were teenagers. Nina was sleeping over so once she got tired she said goodnight and went up to the guest bedroom.
I sat with Josh for a little while longer talking about the wedding.

Natalie- "Thank you for agreeing to walk me down the aisle. I'm glad I've got you here."
Josh- "Of course. Anything you need I'm here for you, you know that."

I could feel myself starting to tear up while thinking about my dad.

Natalie- "I just really miss him. I always thought he would be here when I got married. I never thought he would miss it." I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.
Josh- "Hey look at me.. Dad would be so proud of you right now. Can you imagine him looking down at you right now? He probably has the biggest smile on his face. You are about to marry an incredible guy." He paused for a second then looked back at me and continued. "So you and me, we're gonna get all dressed up tomorrow. I'll put on my suit and tie and you are gonna put on that white wedding dress. And you and I are gonna strut down that aisle better than anyone else ever has until you're standing next to your future husband. Alright?" I started laughing and smiled thankfully since he cheered me up.
Natalie- "We're gonna strut? Hahahaha"
Josh- "Hell yeah. I've been practicing! I hope you can keep up because my walk is looking good! Hahah"
Natalie- "You're so ridiculous!"
He kept going on and making me laugh for a while longer before I started to get tired. He was about to go since we had a long day tomorrow.

Natalie- "Hey you're not mad that I invited Lauren right? I mean I just spend a lot of time with Lisa and dani and her and I just thought it would be nice to invite all of them."
Josh- "No I'm not mad. I can't avoid her forever. Besides maybe it will be good for both of us."
Natalie- "Alright I'll see you tomorrow. Be here on time please!"
Josh- "I will! See you tomorrow."