Chapter 18

Thomas POV:

We got to Gallys tent and I step inside. Newt was lying down on his back, his eyes were closed. He looked so tired.

"Newt, it's Tommy" I whispered and Newt slowly turned his head to face me, he opened his eyes slowly.
"T-Tommy" he whispered mostly to himself.

Minho walked in and gasped from behind me. I saw Newt slightly flinch at the sound.

"Newt?" Minho whispered, he walked towards Newt, kneeling down beside the hammock.
"Y-you know, don't you?" Newt whispered and Minho nodded slightly.
Newt took in a deep breath and tried to sit up.

A loud cry of pain left Newts lips and he closed his eyes. Minho rushed forward and helped him sit up.

Tears moister in my eyes, the sight before me was absolute heart breaking.

Newt squeezed his eyes shut, gripping the side of the hammock as Minho helped sit him up. Small groans and gasps were heard.

"T-Tommy p-please make it stop, make t-the pain s-stop" Newt cried, tears streaming down his cheeks.
"I wish I could." I whispered and walked over and sat next to Newt on the hammock.

"Newt, we are just gonna dress you ok? Then we can get you to Thomas' tent" Minho said softly, Newt looked him in the eyes and took in a shaky breath.

Minho looked around the room and spotted Newts pants, going over and grabbing them.
"Uh, Thomas how are we gonna do this?" Minho asked, holding up Newts pants. Newt looked over to me with tired eyes.

"Uh, Newt is it ok if we dress you? I promise we won't hurt you ok?" I whispered, Newt gave a small, tired nod.

"Ok, uh, Minho I'll lift his legs then you slip on his pants ok?"
"Ok"

I gave Newt a reassuring look and lifted his legs so that Minho could slip on his pants.

Newt let out a gasp and gripped the sides of the hammock.
He was is a lot of pain.

Just as Minho got his pants around his ankles and was pulling them up past his thighs, Newt started to shake.

"N-no! Please d-don't touch m-me!" He cried, his eyes squeezed shut. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly.
"Shhhhhh, it's ok it's me, Minho" Minho tried to reassure him but a strangled gasp was all he got in return.

"Newt, it's Tommy it's ok. Open your eyes love, it's ok we won't hurt you" I whispered, softly rubbing circles on his hand with my thumb. Newts eyes slowly opened and he looked into my eyes.

"Ok Minho is just going to pull up the pants ok. He won't hurt you just keep looking at my eyes" I whispered and Newt gave a small nod.

Minho started to pull up Newts pants when suddenly he let out a gasp.
"Uh-Thomas?" He said and I looked at him. He was staring at Newts ass? I let go if Newts hand and walked around to where Minho was.

"Uhhhh, Minho what are you staring a-" I was cut off when I saw exactly was he was staring at.

There was blood, a lot of it.

Blood was smeared all over Newts boxers and some on the hammock. Gally must have put Newts boxers back on him whist he was uncouncious.

Tears threatened to fall again and I saw that Minho was fighting them too.
I looked over to Minho who looked at me, he shock his head.

I walked back over to my position on the hammock and sat back next to Newt. He was staring at the floor.

"Newt, there's bloo-"
"I know" he whispered before I could finish my sentance.
"How long were you here for, before I found you?" I asked.
"I don't k-know, I blacked out but whilst I w-was unconscious Gally still-kept going" he whispered sadly.
"So your telling me, that even though you were uncouncious, Gally continued to rape you?" I whispered in complete shock.
"Yeah" Newt said with a sigh.

Minho had gotten Newts pants on and was now searching for his shirt.
He spotted it, picked it up and brought it over.
"Ok, uh Newt can you put your arms through here?" Minho said holding up the shirt for Newt to put on.

Minhos eyes looked over Newts bruised and scratched torso.
"I can't believe he does this to you" Minho whispered and Newt sighed.

After a few groans we finally got Newts shirt on. Now we had to get him out of here.

"Thomas, you need to pick him up, I'll go out make sure no one is there then carry him to your tent ok?" Minho aid and I nodded in response.

I looked down at Newt, who looked up at me.
"I'm just gonna pick you up ok?" I whispered.
I picked Newt up bridal style and was suppressed by how light he was. He weighed practically nothing.

"Ok give me a second to check outside" Minho said whist stepping out the tent.