Chapter 6- Control

THIRD PERSON

She laced her hand between his, whispering into his ear.  She smiled, walking him towards the darkness. He froze under her grasp, and she turned back towards him, shocked. She gripped tighter on his arm, dragging him further into the darkness. Her dark black dress quivered in the autumn wind. He wore a tight black suit, his hair gelled back. The white undershirt danced under the light as they walked past a streetlight down the dingy back alleys of the town. The man tugged along by her side, a collar attached to his neck. She treated him like a toy, but he didn't care, because inside, he liked it. He was slowly turning hers. The joy of sexual pleasure had made him love her, because she had something about her that made her different. Something inside her screamed potential. The man trembled in the darkness as she licked her lips, pulling him by the chain. She took pleasure in giving him what he wanted, but it was what she wanted to. She hadn't felt true love in a while, and now she found him, she felt alive. She felt in control. The gig as the killer of Crontill was tough to manage.

The man stopped, collapsing onto the floor. She stopped, turning towards him to frown. "Did I teach you anything, baby? You need to man up. Control the pain." He sighed, staring up to his master. She grinned, and took a hold of his hand, caressing the tight skin. "Baby, come on." He smiled, rising from the ground. His eyes fluttered, and he moved closer towards her. She pursed lips.

"Anything for you, my queen." He took her hand in his, leaning down to kiss it. She grinned, tugging on the collar.

"I have business to attend to. Let's go." She took in hand in hers and pulled him towards the edge of the alley way. He followed her eagerly. When they reached the side of the road, she took her phone from her purse, unlocking it. Jeremy moved closer to her, wrapping his hands around her body. She grinned, accessing her messages. She clicked on the second one, a number without a contact. "I'm on my way, prep the equipment." The message was sent through, and moments later, the receiver sent another message back.

"What do you want me to do with her?"  The woman grasped firmer onto the man's hand. She continued to type into the mobile device, sighing as the message was sent.

"Let her go. She's not needed anymore."  The woman tugged on the man's collar and pulled him towards the car park, where her car was positioned. She clicked open the boot, heaving the lid open. In the back in her car was a small dog bowl filled with water.

"Drink up, baby." Jeremy leaped into the car boot, crawling towards the half-filled bowl. The woman grinned, and directed him towards the back seat of the car. She slammed the boot closed, walking back to the front seat of the car. She had always wondered how she would feel with someone to love once again, and now she had it. She had found a man who loved her even for the messed up life she led. He snapped the locks of the collar open, and tossed it beside him. He was as loyal as she wanted him to be, and she knew she was making a wise choice to keep him on full control. If he wanted to rebel, she would kill him. She would slit his throat, and he would be finished. She knew she was risking certain things, but he wouldn't let who she is slip, because he didn't know who she was. He only knew one thing: he loved how she made him feel, and she was happy he wouldn't be able to spring anything on her. Her name would never be mentioned, because it was her one true secret. The world could access anything else, but she hoped they never caught her in the act. That was what she would treasure, as well as her control. She loved the power, but without the thrill of murder, she had nothing. She wasn't powerful in the light.

She smiled in her rear view mirror, spotting his bright green eyes. He opened his mouth to speak, leaning forward in his seat, the seat belt strapping him down. "Where to next, my lady?" She poked the keys into the car, flickering the engine to start. She slid a pair of gloves from her purse, slipping it over her bare fingers. The man in the back seat twitched as she slid the second glove over her hands.