Chapter 9- Covers

THIRD PERSON

Jeremy laced his hand between hers, still stuck in the doorway. "I shouldn't, I only see you." His eyes locked on the woman in front of him, and he smiled, focusing all his attention on her. She smiled, wrapping her fingers firmly on his, pulling him further into the room. In the moment, the two stood together without a care in the world, without needing to fear about debts, without fearing the looming destiny they would face. Together, nothing truly mattered.

"Baby, please. Come on, enjoy her company." The woman took his shirt in her fingers and moved him towards the girl strapped to the bed. She began to struggle as the two moved closer towards the mattress. The girl, wearing nothing but her dark pink lingerie, struggled to speak under the grey duct tape covering her mouth, her hands swelling as she struggles to break the ropes. Her feet flail around, unattached. The woman and the man step further into the room, closing in on the bed frame.

"Won't you feel cheated, my love? If I give more love to her..."

"You won't." She reaches into her pocket, taking a small blade from the inside. She reaches out towards the girl, placing the knife to her cheek. "You can't give in to the desire of losing me." She moves the knife to the ropes, setting her free. The girl falls back and struggles to run away as the woman holds her down. "Don't you want to have fun?" The girl began to settle down. Jeremy began to unbutton his white button up, revealing his dark chest. Persephone turned to see him, and smiled, reaching out to stroke his chest.

"I think I'm ready, my love." He slipped past her, tugging on the waistline of his trousers. The girl sighs, and Jeremy began to frown, upset at her continual struggles. He froze, locking eyes with the girl. Her blue eyes froze in her head, and she stopped as the woman before her stepped around her, stroking her bare skin.

"There's no need to be afraid, Jeremy. She won't be foolish to try anything on you." The woman, her hair flowing behind her shoulders, wound her fingers through it as she spoke, moving around the bed to the spare side. She beckoned the man, and he obeyed, walking towards her. "We just want to have fun." She had turned to the girl, grinning. The man climbed atop the bed covers, moving in on the girl. His lips met hers, and they began passionately kissing, her hair draped over her chest, his chest still revealed. She reached towards the waist line of his pants, and without haste, slipped them to his ankles. Persephone smiled as she watched from the sideline, moving to a seated position on the bed. Jeremy and the girl stopped for a moment, turning back to the killer. She moved closer to them, unbuckling the bra strap on the girl's back. She slipped the bra off and threw it across the room, and taking her love's shirt from him with it. She grinned, before watching the girl struggle to shift herself on the bed.

"What's your name..." She said nothing, frozen under him as he moved his lips closer to hers. "I said, what's your name, girl?" The girl turned to look at Persephone, expecting an answer. She said nothing, just nodded towards the man. "Tell me your name." The girl hesitated, then frowned as the man stroked her thigh. "Tell me your name!" She finally caved, and spoke quietly.

"It's Sara. Please...let me go..."

"I decide when you leave." The woman pushed Jeremy aside, and was now on top of her, their faces only inches apart. "You won't leave until we're happy." The woman was breathing heavily on the girl, who swallowed her fear head on. She grinned, and finally spoke up for herself.

"When will you ever be happy? You kill for a living." She sighed, moving herself slightly away from the woman. Jeremy moved closer to her, pressing his chest to hers. Persephone moved away, walking towards the closed door.

"That's why I am happy dear. The next move is yours, if you screw up, you're dead. Got it?" She slipped her hand into her pocket and revealed the key. "It's do or die, I'm afraid." She slipped the key into the lock of the door.
                                                                                                ------