Finding Myself In Napoli 15

I awoke to the morning to the warmth of the sun, early breeze, and empty bed. With my eyes close I lay just In bed just a little longer, fully taking in my surroundings and the comfort of the early morning.
The house was silent and my mind drifts, wondering where the little ones could be. After the previous night I'm curious as to where Luciano could possibly be located.
Escaping the warmth of his bed I was greeted by the sight of our passion. The sheets were marred with our blood as I'm sure my body was as well. The thought brought a shadow of a smirk to my face, and remembrance of our night together flood my every thought. The sight of Luciano writhing under me, of him taking me and of me inside of him. It was a glorious night, incomparable to any other and one I hope to repeat into old age.
Taking a quick shower, cleaning my skin of the clotted blood and both Luciano's and my semen, I head out to the sentry camp. Heading immediately to my post I complete busy work, mainly forming strategies for their upcoming hunt. In just a weeks time the Blood Moon will rise. The atmosphere will be painted in red, and maybe a little blood, until the sun breaks through.
Once a year for three days and three nights the moon gives way to a different power, a carnal power, that makes us even more beast then men. We are at our most primal, our most violent, our most sexual. For the duration of the Blood Moon the human loses itself and is completely consumed, in thought and action, by our animal nature.
Most tribes have hunting festivals celebrating the event and their beasts. Luciano's tribe will be holding a feast the first day and when sun sets the hunt begins, and this repeats for the following two mornings and nights.
Wrapped in my thoughts and I didn't hear Dominic enter until I heard:
"You both smell of each other, I couldn't figure out what changed about his scent until now."
Lifting my gaze to his, " I'm sure our scents will commix quite often."
A devious smirk played in his face, "And it would seem you're both fond of bruises." He comments as he stares at my bare chest which is holds a bruise that hadn't faded.
I was lost as to why it hadn't, the others I received were healed and gone, and apparently he has one as well.
"At any rate you're needed at the council gathering."
"A council gathering, for what purpose."
"The Blood Harvest."