Finding Myself In Napoli pt. 17-1.

The sun was setting, and back at Luciano's compound I make my way through the garden to sit amongst the closing buds of flowers.

     I sit for a while, eyes closed just listening to the sounds around me. It has been three seasons since I've been here in Napoli, and nearly a two seasons since I have been with Luciano and his clan. I was comfortable. I almost feel at home here, I feel as if I want to call this home.

     Too deep thought I didn't hear them coming, not until they both pounced. To the ground we fell as I began to fight for my life. Their laughter filled the garden, and when I looked up I saw Luciano's grinning face.

     In this moment I was happy.

     Turning the tables on the children, I restrain one under each arm and stand with them facing their father.

     "What are you doing to my children." He said with an endearing smile.

     "Your children attacked me," I gave a devious smirk as Lucca continued to struggle in my hold, and Alessandra held onto me laughing at her brother. "So I'm teaching them a lesson."

     Walking closer to us, Luciano grads hold of Alessandra and leaves me to wrangle Lucca as he calls out to father for assistance.

     "No one to help you now, is there little wolf." I say while laughing hysterically.

     "Fine then, I'll help myself."

     That's how I spent the rest of my evening wrestling with my little wolf, which turned into a lesson on grappling with an opponent. He was a fast learner and I'm sure he knew plenty from his father's teachings.

     Place my hand over the crown of his head I tell him, "That's all for tonight, I'm ravenous and I know you are as well"

     However, Lucca being the tenacious wolf he is had to delivery on last jab to my abdominal before he bolted into the estate.

     "You are mine little wolf!" I exclaim before giving chase. When he heard he laughed wholeheartedly, one of the many things I've come to cherish about being here. With them as a family.

     One I can't call my own.

     Crossing the threshold a moment after Lucca, his hand reached out and I immediately stopped in my tracks.