Finding Myself in Napoli pt. 17-2

His hand cross my midsection and pulled me into him. I sometimes forget he his no ordinary wolf, and his strength was that of mine.

     Our bodies collided and my sweat drenched body found his, and a heat kiss ensued.  His tongue invaded my mouth and sought dominance. We stood in the entry; Luciano's back against the stone wall with his arms wrapped tightly around my center, and myself pressed tightly against him with my hands tangling in his hair.

     His show of dominance and slight aggression was spurring me on and causing a spike in my testosterone. The feeling of the girth of his penis, and him grinding into my own erection made a ragged breath escape from Our interlocked lips.

     My mind was in a fog for that moment and that warm sensation in my chest was back again. Only this time it's creating a slow burn in my entire body.

     I have no idea why, but only he has ever caused such a stir in my body.

     As the kiss continued to heat up Luciano hands burned a trail from the middle of my upper back, down my spine until both hands firm grasped a cheek in each hand giving them a firm squeeze.

     His actions caused me to from into the kiss and effectively increase my lust. Encouraged by this he goes on to suck my bottom lip into his mouth, and he bites down. I grind into him harder and pull hander on his hair.

      Releasing his hair I force him to release his hold on my ass, and spread each arm against the wall holding him I place. Relinquishing his mouth, I move to his neck. I begin my assault licking and nipping at his neck, then down to his throat.

     I stop sucking on his throat and neck to look at his face. His gives me a defiant stare, but his eyes are clouded over with sex. With a mischievous grin I grind our hips harder together. As I continue to look into his face His eyes close, and there is a quick and sharp intake of air as he bites his lip.

     That's the response I wanted.

     I go back to devours his lips and Luciano meets me full force. Releasing his arms he immediately grabs a hold of my face to deepen the kiss .

     My hands skin down his torso. Starting at his chest, groping each pectoral. Then down his toned and defined stomach, scrapping my nails lightly along the way. Luciano have a heated growl. One last time I dislodge from the heated kiss to look him in the eyes. I move one hand to cup the back of his neck, while the 9th we continues blazing a trail downwards.

     Luciano was biting his lip trying to contain a moan. I had finally grasped my target. With his turgid length in my palm I stroked him through his trousers. That was his undoing. With a rasped breath he buried his face  into my neck, and finally released that moan he has been holding.

     Lost in our own world that's how we continued. Teasing one another and pleasuring, it was delightful. I felt his lust temper as he pulled my hands from his sheath penis.

     Withdrawing from me, he simply searched my face. For what I'm not sure. With a smile he drew closer and licked from the base of my neck up to me chin, then placed a chaste kiss upon my lips.

     "Atta's kissing papa." it was uttered so lowly I nearly missed it in this state.

     "You know papa, we would like to eat."

     Luciano and I both turned around to see Alessandra and Lucca stating at us with knowing grins.

     "How about fresh deer." Luciano said as he stood slightly behind me with his arms wrapped around me.  They both cheer and darted for the treeline.

     Before we walk to follow them I turn to Luciano and ask, "Was that an adequate distraction for earlier."

     He looked away and back again. "And more."