Finding Myself in Napoli Part 22

**Before you all get into this read:

1. from here on I'll be posting every two to three weeks. 

2. the entire book will be revamped, possibly more modernized 

3. if any reader is actually from Morocco or Italy, and I misuse words/can add any cultural or geographical context ALL INSIGHT IS WELCOMED!! 

4. will try to add pictures of what I feel the characters look 

NOW ON TO THE STORY 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Relax," I said nonchalantly walking up to Luciano patting his chest. "He was with me the entire time. We've only had a discussion."

Luciano pushes my hand from his chest and gives me a hard stare.

"Take your sister and go where you two belong for tonight." He commands Lucca. Lucca gives me one last look before taking his sister's hand and retreating.

Slightly hurt I hold his gaze; I can understand his shock even anger at not being able to find your child. Softening his gaze, he steps closer to me grasping my chin.

"I know." Leaning in closer to nip at my jawline, "You were gone longer that I expected was all." His other hand grabbed a fist full of my hair, and proceeded to pull back so more of my neck was exposed.

"We have to be extra vigilant with these wolves lurking tonight."

Before things could get any more intense, we heard a cough. Both of us sigh in frustration.

"It would be you they send." I smirk at the mischievous twin, "Just when things were getting exciting."

Snickering Enzo adds, "I see just how excited you are." His eyes travel down my torso and pauses at my length, then travels back up to my face as his own smile broadens.

The three of us laugh, I wasn't yet erect, before he continues. "It's almost time. Everyone is in their position and waiting for the call." Afterwards, Enzo takes off to join his brother and Armand with the bucks.

Luciano turns to me, pauses, then kisses me. Unlike any other we've had before. This kiss was filled with a hunger and passion that not even when we were in the throngs of coitus could compare. One arm circled my waist and the other my neck, and I mirrored his embrace. Our tongues danced, our breathing frenzied, and minds engulfed in a primal heat. I could the burning sensation from his mark on me and in that moment I knew.

I knew that I wanted this to be my future.

I knew that I wanted the kids to rule my world, with Luciano at the center of it.

I knew that I wanted this to be my home. Something I hadn't longed for in a while.

And tonight, I was going to make that happen. I'm going to mark him and complete our bond.

All to soon it ended.

He withdrew from the kiss first, and the hunger in his eyes was still evident. With a devilish grin he spoke, "We must hurry; the moon is almost at its apex. We don't want to be late, do we?"

Luciano playfully pushed me back and took off towards the others. I felt free as I raced after him. This is what I envisioned my future being. As we approached the crowd everyone parted so we could reach the front of the pack. He stood proud in front of the clan members, and for the first time I stood with him just as proud. They would become a part of me as I them.