Finding Myself In Napoli pt

As the horizon was being painted with the fading sun, we basked in the after glow of our kill. We lived in a moment of contentment; the little ones curled into our side cleaning each others muzzle, as a gentle breeze swept through the valley.

Lucca's true self mirrored his father's form with absolution. While Alessandra was a slightly darker ivory color, but there was no mistaking that these were indeed children of the chief. Both with eyes of clouded diamonds and strong physics they have yet to grow into, and an aura that radiates with growing power.

As swift as the breeze came the atmosphere also changed. By day break the blood harvest will be upon us. Feeling the precursory effects Luciano and I look at each other with understanding. Standing we make way for home with the children trailing behind.

A howl broke out shattering the nights silence. It was one of hunger and excitement.

Soon a chorus rang throughout the lands as more wolves joined. They could the effects of the harvest already, and they were ravenous. No matter the age, no matter the experience, no matter the sex, the Blood Harvest connects with the primal instincts of us all.

Not being to help themselves little wolf joined in the chorus first, and with great enthusiasm Alessandra soon joined her brother.

Then silence.

The sun had fully set, and as if waiting for a beckon for official start to the harvest so had the howls. That's when Luciano rear backed and let out a howl of his own.

The rare power and depth of his howl was awe inspiring. Feeling the effects of not only the harvest, Luciano as well I join.

The combined baritone of our howls brought in the harvest. The moon was high in the sky instead of its pale white light, it was awash with blood casting everything in its light red. For the next three days and nights that's only color we'll see.

Everyone went into a frenzy with a wide array of localizing for their joy of the harvest.

The howls and barking quiet down as we meander back into the house. Everyone going their separate ways, I was headed to my quarters when Luciano grabbed my hand to pull me along with him. Wordless we travel down towards his room, the spot on my chest becomes heated. It's a slow ache that's coursing its way through my entire body.

Reaching his room, Luciano pushes the door open without letting my hand go. Stepping through the temperature in the room changes, and that slow burn in my chest now becomes an inferno. Luciano, still attached by the hand, sits on the edge of the bed as I face him.

Not one word had been spoken between us since we entered the house.

We didn't need to speak.

He trails his free hand from my waist, gliding up my middle, to wrap around​ my neck. Skin to skin, nothing between us.

This is dangerous.

Our eyes met and I could see the undiluted lust, that I'm know was mirrored in mine. Then I saw something else, a glint of realization but I couldn't tell you what was realized.

That night into early that morning we explored our passion. This time it was different, it wasn't frenzied nor rough as usual. We took our time. It wasn't fast or slow, it was deliberate for maximum fulfilment.

I closed my eyes fully sated that night with the taste of Luciano still on my tongue.

🔱

There was a breeze then movement.

Sometime later I finally opened my eyes, only for my vision to be awash with red. The windows were open and the curtain drapes drawn.