Finding Myself in Napoli pt.5

Before Luciano’s hand could fully take my length in his hand, I reverse our position. Now he had his back to my chest, one of his hands in my hair the other grasping my thigh all while still keeping our rhythm to the music. From behind I intently lick, kiss, and nibble on his shoulder and neck. My ministrations elicit a throaty moan from him.

Hearing his moan made me grin.

Wanting to hear it again I bit into his neck just hard enough for it to still be pleasurable, and held it. Luciano tightened his hold on my hair and dug the nails of his hand into my thigh. We were thoroughly enjoying ourselves, oblivious to everything around us. My hands had a mind of their own. Travelling under his shirt, up his well-defined chest, down his abdomen; feeling every ridge and valley as his core tightened.

Luciano rolled his neck to the side resting it on my shoulder. This causes a chain reaction. My teeth dragging on the skin of his neck made him gasp openly; I could feel his skins prickle under my hands. He pushed his hips further against my groin, and push back. My penis, straining and only separated by our clothing, lay in the cleft of his cheeks.

My hands continued to burn a trail down his torso following the lines of his sculpted body into the abyss of his trousers. Just as my fingertips parted his trousers from his skin, our trance slowly stared to fade. I began to actually hear the music not just feeling the emotion in the sultry tone. The music had taking on a more jovial up tempo meter. Retracting my fingertips and placing my hands on his hips as he turns to face me, we continue to sway off rhythm to the music until me unattached from one another.

Luciano and I stand apart in a drunken crowd of bodies just staring at on another, breath ragged; his eyes alight with iridescent crystals as I’m sure my eyes are glowing with molten amber. The spell completely broken when his little girl ran up to him and leapt into his arms, followed by who I’m sure was her brother; his son.

Both children stopped laughing when the saw that they did not have their father’s full attention. The little girl looks to me then her father and hides her face in his neck. The boy just stares up at me, assessing my features and taking in my full stature. No doubt wondering how I received my scars.

Looking to me, he questions “Who are you?”

Trying to rise above the settling intimidation as I look directly in his eyes I answer “I am Hassan.” Looking towards their father, “I must go Ada seems ready to leave.”

Before he could respond his little girl interrupts him. I stalk off in search of Ada.

Finding exactly where she had been the first time I checked on her. She’s staring at the sky, the waning moon as luminous as ever. For a few moments I accompany her in being the moon’s audience.

“Are you ready to depart,” I ask still watching the moon.

“Yes, I think I am”

I helped her up and to her horse: a beautiful brown stallion with a white patch around its neck and down its center. I walk alongside Ada as she rides in silence, the music and lights fading as we continue our trek back to the inn.

“Are you staying with us…permanently?”

I was taking by surprise at her questioning. We’ve grown close over my stay, but we’ve never broached the subject of my stay or my life before arriving. Turning to Ada, “No.”

I wanted my answer to be definitive, leaving no room for more inquiring. Arriving at the inn that night we separated once again to our own rooms. Lying in bed that night I asked myself, am I staying permanently?

Breaking the surface I inhale. About a kilometer from shore drift on my back, letting the waves push me back inland. I my home land we didn’t have beaches, this was an oddity to me at first, then I traveled across vast expanses of land until I reached something wondrous. The ocean was an endless stretch of blue, expanding further than I could see. Getting my bearings I head to where my belongings are, walking out of the water as the residuals trickle out of my hair and cascade down my nude form.

 I wrap my black shawl around my waist and sit. I arrived to the beach at first light it was vacant and peaceful; the sound of the waves, and the sea birds that flew overhead. It was almost midday and the beach was still vacant. I lay back, close my eyes and lose myself in the peace of my surroundings.

In the sand there was crunching someone was walking towards me. Then there were tiny voices having a little spat. I open one eye as a figure came into view and stood over me.

“Lucca leave him alone. Let’s go back. Lucca.”

Luciano’s children were here; Lucca and Alessandra. I hadn’t seen the three of them since the gather his clan held, about six days previous. If they were here he couldn’t be too far off.

“We saw you down here.” Lucca says.

“How astute of you,” I teasingly chastise. Lucca’s face scrunches up in confusion and mild annoyance.

Lucca squinted his eyes “What are you doing here…”

“Hassan. Who are you and your sister here with?”

The latter still stands a few meters away looking out of her space of comfort where I’m concerned. The boy huffs and growls a little, mad because I’m no answering his questions. He’s definitely the child of a chief. He was amusing but has a lot to learn, so I decided to give him his first lesson. Having a title doesn’t make you entitled. Gnashing my teeth at him naturally long incisors at him and a miniature growl my own.

This startles the boy and causes him to fall in the sand. I laugh at him as his sister runs over to help him.

“If you answer my question I will answer all of yours. Agreed,” Lucca ardently shakes his head. “Who are you both here with?”

Pointing towards the group further down the shore Lucca responds, “Some of us wanted to go to beach so of the mothers gathered all the kids.”

Looking towards the group I see a group of children of all ages, three caretakers, and two guards; who didn’t seem all too pleased with Luciano’s children being near me. Admittedly neither am I.

“Will you answer my questions now?” I smile at him, he’s a persistent one.

“Sure ask away.”

Lucca sits draws nearer to me and Alessandra attached to her brothers arm reluctantly does the same.

“Why are you here?”

“I’m having a beach day of my own. Anything else?”

He questioned my nonstop and listened attentively as I regaled him with answers about myself; his sister even loosed up and was paying close attention.

“Anything else?” I questioned when he took a pause in interrogating me.

He nods enthusiastically. He points to my face, “How did you get that scar.”