The Flea

(A/N: Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this fanfic about you and Shizuo! There is some swearing in this, so if you dont like it, then don't read it!)
I do not own Durarara!, it's characters, or you.

It was a normal day in Ikebukuro... Well at least for the people who have been living there for a while. Being new to this town, someone would think vending machines, stop signs, and other large, heavy objects being thrown around would probably be terrifying. And that's exactly what you thought when you saw this happen for the first time.
     But you've now been in Ikebukuro for about a year now and during that period of time, you befriended the man who was throwing those vending machines, stop signs, and other large, heavy objects. His name was Shizuo Heiwajima. Not only have you befriended him, but you've also grown a small crush on the man who actually is a lot nicer than the average stranger would believe.
     Now thats said, you were spending your normal day in Ikebukuro with none other than the charming man himself. But of course, Izaya had to ruin your nice walk to Russia Sushi. You sighed, knowing how this would end up, so you sat back and watched the show. It was quite amusing sometimes, but thats only because Shizuo looked pretty hot while he was mad.
"You bastard, get over here!" Shizuo yelled, while chasing Izaya with a park bench in his hand. "Oh come on Shizu-chan, you wouldn't want (y/n) to see you mad." Izaya replied, fueling the blonde's anger.
"Shut up, you damn flea!" Shizuo retorted, throwing the bench. You just stood there, a bit bored, and hungry too. So, because you didn't want to wait for Shizuo, you continued your way to Russia Sushi.
"Oh Shizuo, looks like your girlfriend is leaving, better catch up with her!"
     Well, you decided to turn back around, because you knew what he said is not true and, sadly, would probably never happen and that pissed you off more. You chased after him, along with Shizuo, who seemed too pissed to realize what Izaya said. You both were throwing whatever was near, for you that was rocks, random metal poles that were already out of the ground and other things that were not as heavy as the things Shizuo was thrashing around.
After an hour of chasing the flea around, you both lost track of him and you sat down from exhaustion, the adrenaline leaving your pumping veins. Shizuo had his hands on his knees, facing towards you. "You still wanna get something to eat?" He asked between pants.
"Sure." You replied, taking his hand that helped you up, but to your disappointment, he let your hand go after you stood. You both then started to head for Russia Sushi once again.
Once you reached Russia Sushi, you were both greeted by none other than Simon. (A/N: I love Simon so much omg, he's so adorable) "Hello Shizuo and (y/n). Here to eat Russia Sushi?"
You both nodded and headed inside to eat.