Sorry.

3rd Person POV:
You decided to call Shizuo and ask him why he left and, more specifically, why he came over in the first place. The other line rang for a few seconds, only to have it be answered by..."Izaya?"
"Yes, sweetheart? How are you?"
"Why do you have Shizuo's phone?"
"Oh, well I met up with your boy-toy a few minutes ago and then he threw his phone at me." You were used to him calling you sweetheart, but calling Shizuo your boy-toy was really werid. What the hell, Izaya. You thought to yourself. "First off, what the actual fuck, and secondly, can you please give Shizuo his phone back, I need to speak with him."
"Oh, why don't you open your door and let us both in, instead?"
What the- Your thoughts were interrupted by Izaya crashing through your door and Shizuo following close behind. "HEY! BOTH OF YOU CALM YOUR SHIT OR I'LL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. IF ANY, I MEAN ANY, OF MY ARTWORK IS SLIGHTLY DAMAGED, YOU'LL BOTH BE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR AT LEAST A DAMN YEAR." You threatened.
The best part was that both of them listened to you and sat immediately down on the floor. You stomped over, took the phone from Izaya, handed it over to Shizuo, pulled Izaya by the hood out your door, and slammed it. Turning around, you told, more like forced, Shizuo to go sit on the couch.
     After going to your kitchen to calm down, you returned to Shizuo fidgeting with his thumbs. You sat across from him on your other couch, settling yourself down with a comfy blanket.
"So...Why were you here earlier?"
Silence.
"Shizuo? Why were you here?"
Silence.
"Shizuo?"
You were worried now, what could be wrong? He was just fine being his angry little, piss-ant self earlier.
"I'm sorry, (y/n). I'm sorry for always being a pain in the ass all the time." You were shocked. He thought you saw him as a pain in the ass?
"Please, Shizuo, you don't need to apologize, if anything, it's the other way around." You laughed, but Shizuo sat there silently. "Um...why'd you come over, if I may ask?" You asked, nervously. He seemed a bit off today.
"Just wanted to ask you something, but I changed my mind, it's nothing to worry about." He said, getting up and heading for the door. "H-hey! Wait, you have to tell me now! It's only fair since you came in here without asking."
     He stopped, turned around, and sat next to you on the couch. "Fine. You remember what that flea said yesterday? About you being my...uh..."
"Girlfriend."
"Yeah..well I was just wondering if it bothered you and if it did, I'll go kick his ass right now if you want."
You thought about it for a minute, and realized how much that comment really did bother you.
"Well of course it bothered me, but you don't need to kick his ass for it, I'm sure he was just joking around as usual." You laughed in reply. "Anything else?" You asked him. "Yea-Uh, actually no, its nothing important."
"Excuse me, did you not just barge into my house twice today?"
He sighed, "Fine, if you really want to know that badly." He began to blush, which confused you.
Then, out of nowhere, he kissed you.
     "Sorry." He said after kissing you. Then he left, without another word, leaving you with the most shocked expression you've probably have ever made.