Christmas

(A/N: Okay! So, this is going to be the last part in this series. ;-; I know, it's sad that its ending, but whatever. Anyways, I will be writing more fan fictions, but I have no idea what they'll be out yet, but I take requests too, so if you want anything, just ask! Enjoy! And AGAIN, SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!)

     You and Shizuo have been together for about 2 years now, but lately, he's been acting really weird. On some occasions, he'll even avoid and/or ignore you. It hurt and confused you. You felt like crying every time he'd avoid a kiss or hug. It's been a week since it started, an its been killing you. You had to know what was up. But, there was honestly nothing you could do, every time you would ask him a question about it, he'd ignore it and change the subject.
     Shizuo, on the other hand, was actually busy planning something very special for you, and since Christmas was coming up soon, he had to get you the perfect gift, but in order to do that, he has to prepare everything and basically ignore you while he was working on it. It hurt him, he knew it was killing you, but he had to or he wouldn't get this finished and ready on time.
     You loved Christmas, and you especially showed it when you would decorate the apartment inside and out. The only time Shizuo spent with you during this week (you would usually spend your time all lovey-dovey) was when you were getting a Christmas tree and holy shit, it was hilarious seeing the tree cutter guys watch Shizuo tell them that he could handle carrying the tree, picking it up and carrying it like it was a feather. Him ignoring you was literally shredding you from the inside out.
     Christmas was just around the corner and you had everything you needed to be done, (including Shizuo's gift, which was a new bartenders suit along with his brother coming over and hide in a box early in the morning on Christmas to surprise him) and now you were just waiting to sit by the fire place and relax with Shizuo. But, he was too busy apparently, and all you could do was suck it up.
~Time Skip to Christmaassss~
You got up extra early, which was damn surprising, because usually you'd be up by 1...PM. Today though, you were going to make it special for him nonetheless and get up at 5 in the fucking morning for the asshole who you call your boyfriend. REGRET. You screamed in your head from the early awakening you decided to take on this morning. Removing yourself, quietly, from your coffin of a bed, you quickly put on jeans and your ugly Christmas sweater that you have been so excited to wear. Then you waited outside for Shizuo's brother, Kasuka.
A few minutes of waiting, Kasuka arrived right on time. You smiled and hugged him. "Thank you so much for doing this, Kasuka. It really means a lot to the both of us."
"No problem. Anything for my brother and his adorable girlfriend." He stated in his monotone voice. You giggled and brought him inside. "Alright," you whispered, "You can get in the box at 6, you have 30 minutes to stretch and stuff before cramming yourself in the box." You explained while he nodded. "Oh, and here's a cookie." You handed him one from the batch you baked last night. "Thanks." He nibbled on it, while you got some other presents out and put them under the tree, along with the big box for Kasuka to go in. After a small chat, there was about 10 minutes before Shizuo's alarm would go off, so Kasuka quickly got in the box while you closed it and ran off back to bed, getting another 5 minutes of sleep before the blaring sound of the alarm came on. You pretended to be asleep while Shizuo got up to get dressed.
He came over and immediately started with the phone threatening to get you up early. You laughed and got up. "I was already up."
"Whoa, wait, (y/n) was up before me?? Is this a record? Somebody, call the world record team to come take a picture!" Shizuo kept hollering. You playfully punched him and followed him out to the living room. "What the hell? Is that giant box for me?" He asked while pointing at it. You nodded. He approached it with caution, he's had tricks like this played on him already because of you, so he wasn't going to risk anything. You smiled and snapped your fingers in a casual way, sending the signal.
Kasuka popped out of the box, causing Shizuo to jump. "JESUS." Shizuo yelled, almost throwing a nearby chair at him, then realizing it was his brother. "Kasuka? Why are you here?"
He nodded towards you. Shizuo smiled and hugged his brother and then hugged you. "Thanks for the present, (y/n)." Shizuo said. "There's more, don't thank me until you're done opening them." You said, then smiled and went to the kitchen to make Christmas pancakes for the three of you. You laughed as you heard the brothers talk and joke around as you made the pancakes.
     It turns out that you had to make more than you planned because one of Shizuo's presents was that a few others were coming over in like 10 minutes. (Celty, Shinra, and Tom) So, you frantically made more, making the brothers chuckle.
     After a few hours of food, presents, and laughter, everyone left to go home, leaving you and Shizuo alone. You both had a wrapping paper war; you both used the mess that the others left as ammunition. That ended when a painting was knocked over, leaving you both laughing your asses off.
     Finally, Shizuo and you finished cleaning, and you were left in the kitchen, trying to shove all the leftover wrapping paper into the trash can while Shizuo went into the extra room of the apartment to get your present that he cunningly hid. He returned to you sitting on the couch, content, watching the TV.
     "(Y/n)." Shizuo said, turning the TV off. "Yes?" You looked at him, holding something behind him. "Come here, I gotta show you something." He said, grabbing your hand. "Close your eyes." You were led to the roof of the apartment complex. "Hold on, don't look yet." Shizuo explained, while letting your hand go and leaving you standing there for a second. "Okay, open!" He said. You slowly opened your (e/c) eyes, to find that Shizuo was leaning on one knee, and behind him was your friends holding a banner, displaying 'Will You Marry Me?' with pictures of you and Shizuo all over it. All around you were (your fav. flowers), along with a few heaters to keep everyone warm. There were also boxes of new art supplies around that were specially made to display the materials to you. Your eyes watered. All you could see was a blurry Shizuo in front of you. All you could do was nod a 'yes' and fall into his arms, crying from happiness. You could hear the 'aww' coming from the others, but you didn't care; you were too happy to care. You let go of him only to put the ring on that fit perfectly, then immediately hugged him again.
     A few hours later, you and Shizuo were snuggling in front of a fireplace, content and satisfied with everything. Knowing that you would be together forever no matter what.

And Izaya couldn't do shit about it.

(A/N: There! I hope you all enjoyed this series as much as I did writing it! Again, I take requests and my next fanfic will be: IzayaxShizuo'sSis!Reader and I will be starting some Soul Eater ones too. Again, I hope you enjoyed this and hopefully you like my other fanfictions too!)