Awkward...

After that fateful event yesterday, Shizuo has non-stop been thinking about that one comment that damn flea said, "Oh Shizuo, looks like your girlfriend is leaving, better catch up with her."
     It got him thinking. He has liked you for a while now, but he has no idea how you feel about him. For all he knows, you probably only see him as a friend, so there was really no point in asking if he was just going to be rejected.
     Plus, he was never really a romantic type of guy in his opinion.
     On the other hand, you have pretty much avoided all eye contact with him lately, which has also got him thinking. Did the same comment bother you too? He had so many things running through his mind and it frustrated him, so he decided to visit your apartment to get some answers.
     He knocked on your door. No answer, but he heard noises. It sounded like...singing? He knocked again, but again, no answer. So he decided to let himself in, and luckily he didn't have to break your lock because the door was already unlocked.
     When he opened the door, he heard singing coming from your bathroom, so he knocked on that door too. He still hasn't realized how weird this would be, he just randomly walked in her house and knocked on her bathroom door.
     After hearing her scream, he then realized how awkward this situation was. She was singing in her shower, and she had no idea that someone was in her house until she heard Shizuo knock. "H-hello?"
"S-Shit, sorry (Y/N). I should have c-called, its m-me, Shizuo..." He replied.
"Oh...um...I'll be out in a second, hold on. Uh...sit on the couch o-or something..."
"Ok..."
(Y/n's POV):
Well this is weird. I quickly finished my shower, only to find that I forgot my towel...Of fuckin' course. Well this is going to get more awkward than it already is.
"H-hey, Shizuo?" I called from the bathroom. "Yeah?" He replied.
"Could you get me a towel?"
There was a long pause.
"Uh...y-yeah. Where are they?"
"In the closet next to the front door..."
I stuck my hand out of the door, which met with a towel a few seconds later. "T-thanks..." I said, wrapping it around my body.
     I then realized that I have to go to my room to get clothes...Great. So, my game plan was to just run to my room the second I open the bathroom door.
I braced myself before opening the door and bolting to my room, only to find a nosy Shizuo in there.
(Shizuo's POV):
     After giving (y/n) her towel, I decided to check her room out; because I'm too damn nosy and because I know she's an artist, so I wanted to see the other paintings in her room.
     Because of my stupidity, I ended up having (y/n) run into me with only a towel on. "S-shit...s-sorry I was just looking a-at your art and I-Sorry I'll get out..." I ran out of her room. Fuck. This is so...awkward...
I heard her close her door and I decided to just leave. I didn't want this to get anymore uncomfortable for either of us.
I guess I'll ask her another time...If she will even talk to me again.
(Y/n's POV):
Once I finished getting dressed after a small freak-out, I strolled out of my room as casually as I could, only to find Shizuo not here. Did he leave? I felt a little saddened that he wasn't here. So, I decided to call him.
Hopefully he'll talk to me after this awkward experience...