Jealousy

Its been a few weeks since you and Shizuo have been dating and you both couldn't be any happier. Izaya on the other hand was...well...pissed off about you two. It was obvious that he was jealous and there was quite a few times where it was so obvious that Namie would point it out. He'd always deny it, but she saw right through him. Anyways, he decided that if he couldn't have you, then he'd straight up take you from Shizuo.
     But, since you were with Shizuo at almost all hours of the day, it was going to be a hard task. Knowing this, he thought out a full on plan. He even wrote it down, because once Izaya is obsessed with something, he never lets it go. (What a fuckin weirdo.) Finally, after creating his plan, he put it into action once night fell...
~*Time Skip*~
     You were lying peacefully in your bed, about to fall asleep. You looked over to your clock, "11:49 PM" it read. You had such a nice day with Shizuo, you walked around Ikebukuro and, although he rarely showed affection in public, you had a wonderful time. Comfortably under the warmth of your soft blankets, you quickly fell into a deep sleep.
     Unfortunately for you, you were a deep sleeper and could probably sleep through a WWIII and not notice. So, Izaya snuck his way in and literally just carried you back to his place. "That was easier than I thought it'd be." He smiled his evil little smile and waited for you to wake up.
Now he had another problem. You. Since you love sleep so much, and he didn't realize that, you usually would sleep in until 1 PM or until Shizuo came to wake you up, which also took him about 30-40 minutes to do. (He has a good tactic now, he threatens to destroy your phone if you don't get up, and it pisses you off because it works every time.)
     Izaya, on the other hand, had no idea how to wake you up, he even put his loud speakers next to you and played the heaviest of metal that he could find, but unfortunately for him, you didn't wake up. He swore, that if you weren't breathing, then you'd look as dead as a door nail. He soon gave up and continued to wait.
     Finally, it was about 1:30 and you awoken from you slumber. As your eyes opened, you were suprised to see that you were not in your own room, but on a black couch that was definitely not yours. You immediately sat up, and looked around the room you were in, and your eyes stopped at the man that was sitting at his desk, typing away.
"I-Izaya?"
He looked up and smiled that creepy smile he always makes. "Yes, my darling?"
"What's going on? Why am I in your house?"
     He just smiled in reply. You had the worst feeling that you would not be leaving any time soon and it made you feel more uncomfortable than you already were.
"W-well, I'm leaving...so..." You got up to leave, but right before you reached the door, you were whipped around by the arm, back to facing the man who captured you. "Nu-uh, you aren't going anywhere." He said, pulling you back to the couch. You struggled against him, but you were no match for him. Finally, you kneed him in the dick and ran to the door, fidgeting with the lock before scrambling out of there.
     Izaya soon followed you in pursuit, quickly trying to chase you down through the crowds of people. Your eyes continuously searching for your blonde lover along the way. After 30 minutes, Izaya almost had you, but right before he reached for your shoulder, you ran right into someone.
     Although you seemed to be unlucky for the past few hours, it all payed off because you ran right into Shizuo.
     You heard Izaya hiss "Shit" under his breath before taking off. Shizuo was already chasing him as you sat down at a park bench, resting your exhausted legs before going home, grabbing your phone, and going to Shizuo's house so you could ask him to stay at his place for the night.