Revenge (P.1 out of 2)

"Of course, why wouldn't you?" Shizuo told you after you asked if you could stay over. You smiled and hugged him. You quietly chuckled, knowing he was blushing, he thinks that you don't see it, but it is quite obvious. "Oh, can we go back to my place real quick? I need to get a few things."
"Yeah, let's go." He said, grabbing your hand as you both walked out the door towards your apartment. It was a few blocks away, but you got there in about 15 minutes. Opening your door, terror struck you.
     You art. It was destroyed. Your eyes widened, your heart dropped, and tears quickly began to form in your eyes. "Who the hell did this?" Shizuo angrily mumbled under his breath. He held you in his arms while you both sat on your couch. You cried into his chest and he held you tighter. Once you finished, you stood up and quickly checked your art room. You gave a relieved sigh, your rose painting was still there, untouched. "The person who did this didn't check this room, thank fucking god.." You said aloud. "Good, I really like that one." Shizuo said from your kitchen. You smiled and grabbed your bag and started to pack a few things and grabbed your painting before you both departed to go back.
     Back at Shizuo's you both sat there on his couch, wondering who could of done it, you both knew it could have been Izaya, but it also could have been any gang member out there, since it was widely known throughout Ikebukuro that you two were together. But in all honesty, you both kept concluding to the fact that it was probably Izaya. Shizuo was so tense by the end of the conversation, that he had to step outside for a bit to calm down. You giggled when you heard the sound of a trash can hitting the ground. You both decided to confront him the next time you see him and that you'll be moving in with Shizuo as soon as possible.
     While all of this happened, Izaya was so unhappy because his evil little plan just made things worse for him. He thought for sure that he'd see you breaking down on your hands and knees and crying like a little baby, but instead you only gave a few amount of tears, which was not enough to satisfy his sadistic needs. Destroying your art wasn't enough to break you. Now, not only would you always be in the safety of Shizuo's arms, you would also be living with him. Enraged, Izaya left to go back to his apartment, stomping the whole way there.
~Izaya's POV~
     NO, NO, NO! This was not supposed to happen! You will pay, Shizu-chan. You don't deserve (y/n), you never did. I screamed in my head. How on earth did Shizu-chan get (y/n)? How could (y/n) even fall for a immature piece of crap? I didn't know what to think or do.  The next time I see those two, they won't be walking by the time I'm done with them. Especially you, Shizu-chan.