Truth

It's been a few days since Shizuo kissed you and you both avoided each other as much as possible. It's been killing you. You had to ask him why, you needed to know if your suspicions were true, if he really did like you or if the kiss was just to avoid telling you something. But how? Call him? After not talking for almost a week, that'd probably be awkward. But, you had no other choice. 
The other line rang for a few seconds.
"Hello?" Shizuo answered.
"U-um...hi Shizuo."
"Hey (y/n), what is it?" 
"It's about the o-other day..."
"Oh."
     There was silence for a few, long, aggravating moments.
Then, he finally said something.
"Sorry about that...I guess you c-called to reject me?" He asked, but you could hear his stutter and the sadness in his voice.  "What? No. Can you come over?" You replied, successfully not stuttering yourself.
"Y-yeah, sure."

     Well, you decided to clean up a bit because your house was an absolute monstrosity. First you cleaned the living room, then the kitchen, the bathroom, then finally your room. You would clean your art studio, but there was honestly no point, you would get acrylic, paint, chalk, pencils, and everything else all over that room in a matter of minutes anyway. Cleaning, surprisingly, took you ten minutes, so you decided to take your happy ass to your art studio.
     You were painting a rose with blood dripping down onto it's petals. You've probably been working on this for at least two weeks and no one had any idea how proud you were of this one. You had your music blasting and you were lost in your little art world. You didn't hear Shizuo walk in and see you painting and dancing. He just stood there and smiled, waiting for you to turn around. After about another 30 seconds, you did a twirl. And then you almost fell when you saw him.
"JESUS. When did you get here?" You asked, heart pounding.
"About two minutes ago." He laughed.
"So...." You said, walking over to your radio and turning it off and cleaning your hands off. "Can I ask why you...um..."
"Kissed you?"
You blushed and nodded. He sighed, "Well, in case you didn't get the memo, it's because I...l-love...you..."
You smiled and hugged him.

"Does this mean its mutual?" He asked, hugging you back. You blushed and nodded. "Good." He said and kissed you again, then left. You chased him out, "Hey, is this going to be a recurring thing? Kiss me, then leave?"
"Oh, you wanted me to stay?" He asked, mockingly. "Piece of shit, get back in here." You laughed and grabbed his arm and pulled him back in.

You both hung out for the rest of the day, talking, painting, and sleeping. What you both didn't realize, was that a jealous Izaya was watching you both through one of your windows.