Hero

You awoke on the same couch that wasn't yours...or Shizuo's. Fuck, it's Izaya's. You sat up immediately and stared at the evil man at his desk. "Izaya." You coldly spat his name.
"Yes, my sweetheart?"
"Let me go."
"Nope."
"Then I'll just leave myse-" You were cut off by a chain. "Are you serious? You chained me to a couch?"
"Well we wouldn't want you escaping, my darling."
"Cut the crap Izaya, what do you want?" You asked, noticing your now stitched foot. "Oh, you know what I want, (y/n)."
You had no idea what it was. Sex? Money? What? "What?"
"It's you."
"Excuse me?"
"Oh (y/n), Shizuo never deserved you, you belong with me, not that monster."
"He's not a monster and I love him."
"Love? You don't know what love is, (y/n)."
"Ha! Says you. You've never loved anyone, how could you know?"
He sat there, just cackling quietly. You just realized that your anger is just what he wanted. "Just please let me go Izaya, you know I'll never want you."
"Ouch, that's hurtful, (y/n)." He sarcastically replied. You sighed in defeat. Well at least he's not doing anything to me...hopefully he wont later. You thought. Then you heard Namie come from another room. "Uh, Izaya? Why do you have someone tied to your cou-Oh is this (y/n)?"
"Hello Namie, yes, it is, now would you please go away." Izaya told her, in a harsh tone that could be barely picked up. "Whatever. Sorry, (y/n)." She said before leaving the room.
Sorry? What the hell is that supposed to mean? You sat there in silence, trying to come up with a plan to escape. "You know, (y/n), things would probably get much easier for the both of us if you forgot about Shizu-chan." He mockingly stated. "Shut up, Izaya. I would never leave him for you..."
"But what if I told you that he was dead?"
"...W-what?"
"Yes. Dead. D-E-A-"
"I KNOW HOW TO SPELL DEAD. WHY WOULD YOU KILL HIM IZA-" You stopped mid-sentence when you realized that he was laughing and just trying to get a rise out of you. "Fuck you, Izaya."
He just chuckled evilly some more, then continued typing away on his stupid computer.
~Shizuo's POV~
I sat up in pain, surrounded by my own blood. Damn you, Izaya. I angrily thought. "(Y/n)? You here?" I called out for her. "(Y/n)?" Where could she be? If Izaya took her, I'm literally going to fucking rip him to shreds, that little bastard. I quickly went to Shinra to clean myself up, returned home and, although Shinra specifically told me to rest, I put on new clothes and stomped my way to the little flea's house.
~3rd Person POV~
     Izaya was now on top of you, trying to convince you to love him. "No, nope, never, Izaya. It will never happen, whether you like it or not."
"Aw, but (y/n), am I not attractive? Or is it that you like ugly people more?"
"If your hinting that Shizuo is ugly, then your a fucking idiot, Izaya. In case you haven't realized, Shizuo. Is. Fucking. Hot." You stated, confidently.
"Psh, what does he have that I don't?"
"Well first, he's not a fucking asshole like you. I would list out everything that makes you less attractive than him, but that'd take a few days, so I'm not gonna waste my breath." You replied, coldly.
     He stared at you, a bit shocked by your comeback, but put it aside as nothing a few seconds later. "Wow, (y/n), you are quite the feisty type, aren't yo-" He was cut off by Shizuo breaking the door open with a vending machine. Thank fucking god, he's okay...really? A vending machine? You thought to yourself, happy that he was fine, but also confused to why he actually brought a whole vending machine up the elevator just to break the door down.
     Well, it's not exactly what you'd call a knight in shining armor, but at least it will save your ass. He instantly ran over to Izaya and ripped him off of you and threw him to the wall. Izaya was quick to react, so he stopped himself from hitting his stupid face to the wall. Shizuo quickly broke the chain that held you and ushered you out the door so he could take care of business. You stood in the hallway, watching the battle continue.
     Shizuo finally hit him with the couch and Izaya passed out. You jumped and yelled in victory. "YEAH! YOU KICKED HIS ASS, SHIZUO, WHOO!" He smiled and bowed, before passing out himself. "Dammit." You said as you pulled Shizuo out of there by the arm. You called Celty and asked her to come pick you and Shizuo up and that he was in desperate need of medical attention.
     She was quick to arrive and the three of you headed towards her and Shinra's apartment.