Halloween

Finally, you and Shizuo could finally have some peace, you both were happily settled into his apartment, snugly and warm, and today, just so happened to be Halloween. You awaited for Shizuo to come out from his room, because he said he was dressing up this year. Anxious to see him in a costume, you sat on the couch, your eyes watching his room door. When he opened the door, your gave the most un-amused expression ever. He was wearing his usual bartender suit with blue glasses, instead of purple.
"Are you serious."
"What? I'm a bartender for Halloween."
"What the hell, you look like a damn bartender everyday, you turd."
"Well at least I'm not wearing the exact same outfit."
"Uh, yeah you are and changing your glasses doesn't change your outfit."
He stuck his tongue out at you and you flipped him off. "Can you please just wear the outfit I got you? You told me that you were actually going to dress up this year." You pleaded.
"No, I'm not wearing that outfit."
"Please?" You asked with your puppy dog eyes. He sighed in defeat. "Fine."
"YAY!"
     A few minutes later, Shizuo walked out in the Dracula outfit. He's as hot as I thought he'd be. You thought to yourself and smirked. "Perfect." You said, kissing him on the cheek, before dressing in your Mrs. Dracula outfit in your room. "Whatever." He said, blushing, before going into the kitchen to grab a snack. You got dressed quickly and put on your makeup.
     "Hey, Shizuo, I need to put on your makeup, come here." You called from the bathroom. "Uh, no. Not happening, its bad enough that I'm being forced to wear this outfit, I am not putting on makeup."
"But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"
"No."
"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"
"(Y/n), no."
"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"
"FINE."
"YAY!"

     He puffed his cheeks as he sat down on the bathroom counter. You put on some powder to make him look paler, put grey around his eyes, and you were about to add the fake blood that went down from his mouth, when he kissed you. You decided to go with it because, in all honesty, why wouldn't you? Then when it ended you punched him and continued adding the makeup. "There, finished." You stated, satisfied with your work. He looked in the mirror and rolled his eyes. You giggled and followed him out of the bathroom. "So, now what?" He asked. You thought for a minute, then asked, "Wanna scare some color gang punks?" 
"Sure, why not?" He answered as you both headed out the door.
     It was fun seeing children and adults dressed in various costumes; from princesses to zombies and all the in between. Not only were you excited to be out, but you also met up with a few friends and you all decided to go on your little adventure together. After a few pranks were pulled the others left, and you were now alone again with Shizuo. "One more?" You asked. "Definitely."
     This was your last prank you were going to pull for the night and it had to be good. Not just some 'Boo! I scared you' bullshit. No, this one had to be perfect. So good that you'd remember it for years to come, and not only was it going to be hilarious, but it's going to pulled on Shizuo, and he had no fuckin' idea. It was perfect. You see, Shizuo thought that the others left, but in reality, it was quite the opposite, in fact, they were all dressed as zombies right now, making some finishing touches to their realistic makeup, and were ready to strike you two at any moment. The best part was that it was all your idea, and you thought this out perfectly, in full detail.
     You led him to a dark alleyway, swearing you said you saw some gang members run in here. You did a quiet little whistle that sent the signal, and suddenly, everyone came out, as zombies.
"W-what?" You acted, terrified. "(Y/n), they're just dressed up, are you seriously scared?" Shizuo looked at you, not amused. "L-look how realistic it looks, though..." You said, acting nervous. "(Y/n), come on, they're your friends, why would they-"
     He was cut off by a 'scream' coming from you, as the 'zombie' Erika bit you and you fell to the floor. Shizuo then looked absolutely horrified. "(Y-y/n)?!" He frantically tried getting around the other 'zombies' to inspect and see if this was actually happening. The 'zombies' were pretending to eat you, but, they were actually putting zombie makeup on you. They moved away and you stood up and pretended to make zombie noises too.
     "S-SHIT!" He yelled, running. He would've fought back, but they were his friends and he didn't want to hurt them, zombie or not. He stopped when he heard laughing. He turned around, a bit aggravated, but realized it was a prank and soon began laughing along with the group. "Thank god, for a minute there, I thought you were all actually zombies and I didn't know what I'd do without you guys." Shizuo said, laughing. You all said "Aw" and did a giant group hug. After about two minutes or so, Shizuo started to get annoyed. "Alright, touchy-feely time is over, get off." He said. Everyone separated, but he grabbed you and held you. "Except for you, your getting your payback when we get home in our bed." He whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

     Let's just say, the children who were trick-or-treating at your door, soon ran off screaming because they heard loud noises coming from inside the apartment that night. Noises that made almost everyone in hearing distance uncomfortable.