Chapter 14

Kuroko Marry's POV

It is time.

5 minutes left before 2nd quarter ends.

From what I have observe, Kaijo is pretty much stronger than Seirin. But we were able to catch up with them thanks to the senpais. Taicha on the other hand, is sooo focused on Kise-kun! Its like they are having their own world and just do as they pleases! Every time Taicha charges toward the ring, Kise-kun would copy what Taicha does. He was called copycat for nothing!

I was stretching while walking down to the court and looked at my watch, 1 minute. Yeap I should really get going.

As I finally reached the groundfloor, I went to the male locker room. What? Do you guys think that they have a girls changing room here? And besides, its too much waste of an energy that I have to find one here since its less than one minute left before the 2nd quarter ends!

I changed my uniform into a basketball uniform. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and clipped my bangs, so basically my forehead is clean and shiny! I just dont want my bangs to get in my way, and it will be sticky because of my sweat.

I reached for my bag and took something that will support my left arm, my arm sleeve.

I heard the whistle from the court signaling the end of the 2nd quarter. I am done with my stretching and started walking toward the gym.

"Marry-chan!" I saw Riko-chan looked at my way. I gave her a shy smile and went behind her. But my eyes landed on Koganei-senpai and the three freshmen. I saw their faces with shock written all over them while gapping at me.

"Nani?" I tilted my head a little to the side at them making my hair sway a little to the side, and just by that they all received some kind of bump on their head. Eh ∑(O_O;)

"FOCUS ON THE GAME, BAKA!" Riko-chan yelled at them holding a paperfan. I sweatdropped as she looked at my... err my body! Kyaah~ so embarrassing! (。> <。  )

"Your physical status is good. Except the..." I cut her off before she says the last part. And I am sure she is referring to that.

"I know. But I won't pressure it much." I said to her and she nodded. She walked toward the officials and called for a substitution.

"Seirin substitution!" They anounnced.