Chapter 27

Marry's POV

I guess it has been five days since we had our practice match with Kise-kun's school, it was another normal day for us students of Seirin that we have to learn in school. The boys were training really hard for the upcoming league, I am keeping up with their regime especially with Taiga since we are in tandem and I was the one who created our training together.

I know it is hard for him to do, but he didn't complain and was amazed at how I come up with it.

I just smiled at him and just continued teasing him to continue our training, but little did he know...

Nor him,

That this is what made Aomine-kun so powerful.

What made US so powerful...

My hand is already healed and the doctor removed the bandage as he gave me some precautions that I must not stress it too much especially that I am a member of a basketball club. The doctor even told me to do a daily check-up which I don't mind at all, that way, I can monitor my health with reassurance from a doctor.

Today, Riko-chan asked a favor to the first-year boys to buy this specific bread at the canteen which I knew since Riko-chan told me about it before meeting with them. She didn't let me go with them but I insisted since I am a freshman and I know how Taiga do things that sometimes needs a guardian angel on his butt and nag him to stop doing things carelessly ¯\_( ◉ 3 ◉ )_/¯

I really did not regret coming with them and was laughing the whole time when they forced their way to get in with the crowd, Taiga threw one of our friends and made him a surfboard which made me surprised and at the same time got worried because they soon fell down in front of us when they were moved backward.

"This is Japanese lunchtime rush!" He spoke in english with an expression which made me giggle at him.

"Now its not the time to do that!" One of us told him and smack his back.

After that hilarious moment, we met with the seniors at a rooftop with the first years were all tired and as for me, was all happy go lucky as I hold a bag full of the bread they requested. I felt sorry for them as I decided to help them and went with the crowd of students, for some reason, the flow of the movement of the students made me move forward in front of the counter and took some bread and left the money on the tray and let myself move back to my friends who are all disbelieved with what i just did. It was really fun, we were all eating our snacks when its already time for our next classes...

With the copy, I am holding, it's the bracket of our Preliminary Tournament. This is how it goes down in this tournament as this is a preliminary before moving up to the actual play; the Inter-high. The preliminary consists of four brackets and whoever school wins, these four will be on the championship league. In this finals, whoever three teams win in the inter-high, will be able to participate in the Winter cup.