Chapter 15

Kuroko Marry's POV

"Seirin Substitution!" The referee announce as I stood beside him while fixing my arm support. Mitobe-senpai smiled at me before we high fived each other. 

"Good job senpai! I will take care of this." I reassured, then I went to the court where my teammates are.

Once I stopped, I turned my head towards the person I know that will stare at me. I could feel his eyes and his mind thinking 'what the is she doing here?'

I turned my head to see where the blonde is standing, once we locked gaze he was already looking at me with those eyes widen in pure shocked and probably in disbelief.

"M-Marry... chi...?!" He stuttered as he slowly walks toward me, I just gave him a small smile.

"N-no way! Is... is it really you?!" He then stopped in front of me grabbing both of my shoulders that me  abit surprise of his action so my teammates reacted first and went closer to us to push Kise-kun awat from me,

"Oi, that's enough! We're in the middle of the game!" Taicha said with a frown on his face, but I sense something that is more than a frown?

the Kaijo players went closer to pull Kise-kun away from me since the action he did was quite different comparing to boys. Ofcourse I am a girl so my teammates would be protective of me since I am the only female to be playing in a match.

I looked at Kise-kun and I looked at him seriously, "Kise-kun, the talk can wait after the match. So please play seriously. For me." I  already went to my position before Kise-kun says anything and left him there.

Before the referee blew his whistle, I stretched my arm with an arm support, 'please don't fail me!' I thought.

I saw a glimpse of Kise-kun who isa staring at me worriedly. I shook my head to focus on the game.

The referee blew his whistle and Hyuga-senpai passed the ball to me, "Dont push yourself too hard alright? You have our backs anytime." I nodded at Hyuga-senpai's encouragement and sprinted towards our side of the court, while dribbling the ball on my right. Good thing I was able to train my right hand enough back in the old days after what happened.

A Kaijo player stood infront of me, blocking any holes that I could pass the ball on. I smirked in my mind and stopped the ball from dribbling and slam it in my two hands with a loud thud.

"Dont you think I will go easy on you just because you're a girl!" He said as he tries to snatch the ball from me, but too bad for him! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I chuckled alittle making him frown, "who said you should go easy on me?" I said, then I stared at his eyes.

As I was looking at him, I did a faint to my right, 'he looked at me to the right... what a keen eyes you have...' and then I  faint to the left. He looked to the left too. So I did the move that I usually do to those who has keen eyes.

Before he could react...

Before he could block me...

And before he could get the ball from me...

I am already doing my job inside the gym as a player, a point guard and entitled as

The feather.