Chapter 17

Kuroko Marry's POV

As he noticed it, he made his way to pass the ball to me and guarded Kise-kun. I position myself to let the captain of Kaijo to think that I am gonna make a three point from here.

I looked at his eyes as I dribble the ball around my legs making sure he was watching the ball closely in my hands. Then, I went to the left side and he was able to catch me but I turn around to the right to pass the ball to Izuki-senpai.

12 seconds left to perform our formation!

He quickly catched the ball and passed it to me when I passed behind Izuki-senpai. How did i even get here while theres a player guarding me? Well! Let me explain!

While I dribble the ball around my legs, I made sure that the captain of Kaijo flinches and reacts to where would i possibly get pass through him. And since he was kinda worn off, his composure decreases! Especially the one i fainted to the left, i made sure that he would surely catch me and exert all his power on his right foot. And that's the time i quickly faint to the right! As soon as I passed the ball, before Izuki-senpai catch the ball and before the player who's guarding me gets his footings steady again, i sprinted with all my might behind Izuki-senpai.

When Izuki-senpai passed the ball to me, he made sure that the one who is guarding him to prevent from going after me.

Then, I stopped midway and I went to position myself for a three! (*'▽`)ノノ

"Oh no you don't!" Wow! He's already here? As expect from the captain! But sorry though! I knew that the captain of Kaijo would chase me and jump to block me, but why would he jump quickly? I haven't jumped yet! Maybe he fell from my moves? Hahaha!

When he jumped, I passed the ball to Hyuga-senpai who is already at the edge of the three point lane and shoot the ball from there earning us 3 points.

"Yeaaah!!" We all cheered!

Aida Riko's POV

"We did it!" We all cheered here at the bleacher.

She's really good at tactics. And pulling off that fast sprint, she must really have a stamina and endurance to be able to do those,  and that faints she did on the captain of Kaijo. How did she able to exert alot of energy to perform those? Despite going back and forth and the game was intense that I could see from her face that she is having a difficult time.

At first glance, I saw Marry-chan stats are just average except her left arm, but how on earth did she pushed herself to reach the speed almost like Kagami-kun?

But I have been noticing for awhile now, since she started doing her job inside the court...

From the start when i first met her, I thought her left arm is just some kind of any other incident that it got twisted, fell to the ground with bad position or just some player accidentally jabbed her arm or something.

When I realized this, all this time...

she hasn't given her 100%!

Her dominant is her left! And she was using her nondominant right all this time!?