Chapter 4

Kuroko Marry's POV

"Minna! That's it for today! take a shower and head home!" Riko-chan yelled, I stood up and started mopping, while they are busy cleaning themselves, I started picking up the balls and put them in a basket.

I looked around to see if there are any more balls, "Where do you think your going ball-chan? You need to be with the other ball-chan!" I said to the ball, I look weird! >.< Why am I talking to a ball? Not that the ball will talk back... baka.

I looked at the ball in my hands.

I felt the rough leather of the ball that is worn out from using. I should tell this to Riko-chan.

I dribble the ball, hitting the floor which made a sound whenever I dribble it.

My body positioned itself.

I jumped and the ball went in the air as I released them from my hands. The ball went towards the hoop and swiftly went inside it, the sound of the ball bounced on the floor again.

I still... can't feel it.

"Marry-chan?"

"C-Coach?!" I was shocked when coach spoke behind me making me jump and held my beating heart.

"What are you doing?" Coach asked.

"Eto... I was... uhmmm... I was cleaning! yeah!" I reasoned, I guess she doesn't  look convinced.

"That shoot... it was beautiful!" Coach said... eh?

"Beau... tiful?" I titled my head and did not get what she just said.

"Marry! Let's go home!" Taicha called. Yes! Thank you Taicha for saving me yet again!

"Ano... I willl be going now! see you tomorrow!" I bowed and quickly took my things and went out of the gym with Taicha leaving coach behind.

I sighed.

I do not want anybody beside Taicha to know my past... especially him.

"Did something happened Marry?" Taicha asked looking concerned.

"No its nothing! Coach just asked something! ehehe..." I sweatdropped.

I smiled at him and told him not to worry,  he just shrugged and we walked.