Chapter 26

Marry's POV

Practice has ended for today and now the players are changing while Riko-chan and I were cleaning the gym. I was mopping the area when she called me over to the bench.

"haii~" I walked closer to her seeing her holding a clipboard with a concerned look, It looks like she's having trouble with something.

But let me tell you, I handled that clipboard many times and hoo boy! it's messier than any relationship!

"You look troubled, what's wrong?" I sat next to her to see that she's examining all the status of the team.

"I'm kinda worried for Kagami," she said making me looked at her confused.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"He still has a long way to go, his physics is fine, but how long is the question."

Now that I think about it, his jumping is great, his stamina as well. But now that I think about it...

how far he can push himself?

"What should we do about that? the InterHigh has already started and we have a match against Shinkyo Academy tomorrow morning." I told her as I took the clipboard she is holding and flipped some pages to see the scheduled match for tomorrow.

As we examined the schedules, I saw Shutoku on the list that we will be competing against. Not thinking any "ifs because we WILL compete against them and in order to that, we have to win. Thinking like that makes me want to train harder as well, my heart and mind pumping with excitement and motivation that I have to heal faster.

I want to play.

"Marry? Do you understand?" I was so caught up with my self-motivation when I didn't notice Riko-chan talking.

"Ha? I'm sorry, what again?" Riko-chan just looked at me.

"This week we will have three matches, so on the weekends we will have them train," she told me as I just nodded at her. Right, that is a good idea.

I apologize for the short chapter but, those of you who played Persona 5 will see something (○゜ε^○)

I'm sorry I have to put it in here because it was so hilarious hahaha