Chapter 8

Kuroko Marry's POV

Its been a week since I told Riko-chan about my left arm...

Because that day, I began hating basketball and... I ran away. But that decision has a reason, not just the 'incident'.

"Ne Marry-chan? Are you here?"

I came back to reality when Riko-chan came inside our classroom.

"Ne ne Marry-chan! I have a good and exciting news~" She said happily.

"Hai?"

"We're gonna have a practice match with Kaijo!" She happily announced, which made me...

spit what I am drinking, my strawberry flavored milk showered all over Riko-chan's face!

"NANI?!" I spat.

'K-kawaii...' Riko thought to the little bluenette who spit at her face with strawberry milk and produced a little squeak sound like a little kitten.

"Ahem! So anyway Marry-chan! Are you gonna be safe?" Riko-chan asked me directly with her eyes narrowed at me. Well... I have not played in an official and practise matches...

"Hai, but I will not be using my full strength." I said to her.

"Good... Just... Dont push yourself too hard okay? After the match the two of us gonna go see a doctor to lcheck on that." Riko-chan pointed at my arm.

I have no choice but to agree on her condition. My arm can be a mess sometimes and it has to be checked and put it back  where it placed.... It always happen.

But the problem is... ITS KISE-KUN'S SCHOOL! (((( ;°Д°))))