Chapter 3

Kuroko Marry's POV

>>Next Day<<

" oh no! Im late for class! Im sure sensei will scold me~!" I breathe and ran as fast as I can until finally made it! Wait, I felt everyone looking at me... err... did I do something wrong?

I shyly went to my seat by the window just infront of Taicha's seat.

I saw him walked inside the classroom and sat, "Ohayo Taicha! You look sleepy." I said, wait he is late aswell! Why do I have to be a very good student that an attendance is precious to me while Taicha just walked his way to the classroom as he does not care anything! (`△'+)

"Yeah, the coach made us remove our shirts and did something... i don't know..." S-something?!

"S-s-something?!" I shrieked a little... w-what did the coach d-do?!?!

He saw my faced blushing and sweatdropped, "Not like that! She just observed or something!" He said putting his hand on the back of his head, o-ohh...

"I-I know that! B-baka!" My face was flushed, I use my little hands to cover my face.

The bell rang and all my classmates sat down on their seats when sensei came inside.

>>>After School<<<

Me and Taicha are walking in the corridor on the way to the gym.

I wasn't able to go yesterday because... I wasn't ready. So now! I am ready to face them!

As we entered the gym, we saw a female standing next to the door and then she looked at us... or Taichi.

"Ah Kagami-kun," she walked closer to Taicha. Is she the coach where Taicha is talking about awhile ago? She did not seem to noticed me presence because I was behind Taicha's well build body.

"Yes coach?" Said Taicha.

"Start warming up, you guys will have a practice match later." She said. Taicha left to warm-up and I was left here beside the lady coach.

After a minute I broke the silence between us... well... I guess... "Ano... are you the... coach?" I spoke softly, the coach turned her head around her then her eyes landed on me, just right beside her, "Ah yes, how can I--WOAH!!!" She shouted, great... we disturbed them!

"Coach? Whats wrong?" A guy with a megane approached us... or her.

"W-Where'd you came from?!" She shrieked, huh? I came from??

"Ano... through this... door?" I said and titled my head while pointing at the door near us.

"I-I know you went through that door! What I meant is, how long have you been standing there?!" She said.

"Ano... I was with Taicha the whole time." I said, wearing my numb face.

"Taicha? you mean..." She trailed off to see where Taicha is standing, We looked at him doing some warm-ups then she looked at me, "So your... Kuroko Marry?" She asked me, Ah I forgot to introduce myself.

"Ah! Im..." Before I could say my name, she suddenly called all the players and gathered them in the middle of the gym and she suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me to them.

Great. People are looking at me... again. I stepped back abit and my hands are fidgeting again.

I looked at Taicha who is standing at the back, He sweatdropped and sighed, then he smiled, 'You can do it!' He probably will say that to me, he alway cheers me whenever I say something. Yeah I should do it!

I took a breathe and introduced myself.

"M-My name is Kuroko Marry! I came from Teiko School, but I transferred in the middle of my 8th grade at America..." I said. I did it!

"Eh?! Teiko?!" They shouted.

"Teiko? Then are you the manager?" A guy in megane spoke, "N-no... Im a... player." I said.

"Eh?! Player?!" They shouted... again.

"How come I didn't know you?" The lady coach asked abit surprised.

"Because of my lack of presence... I think." I said.

"W-well then! We should get back to practice now! Minna! get ready! And Kuroko-san..." The lady coach said to the players, then she looked at me.

"Call me Marry-chan... I guess." I muttered shyly.

"Then... Marry-chan! Are you gonna play?" She asked me that made me stiff by her question.

"Oh! I forgot! Let me introduce myself!" She cleared her throat first before she introduces.

"Im Aida Riko! The coach! Call me Riko-chan instead! The guy with megane is Hyuga Junpei, the captain. Those two over their near the bench is Koganei, the cat faced, and Mitobe he's very silent. That's Izuki! the one with Hyuga!" She said as she points to all the rest of the players inside there gym.

"I see..." All I can say because I will surely forget their names teehee!

"Are you gonna play Marry-chan?" She asked again, I flinched abit and smiled at her, "I will just observe for now...maybe next time." I said softly. I sat on the bench and watched them play with Riko-chan standing beside me while me sitting.

'Did I just see Marry-chan flinched? I saw her eyes with sadness a second...' Riko looked at the little bluenette beside her as she looked at the practice match being held. 'Did something happened to her?'