Chapter 2

Flashback

"Nii-chan! Let's play basketball!"

"Marry, It's raining, we might catch a cold!"

"Then let's catch a cold together!" A girl grinned as she hold a ball on her hands, the boy looked at her weirdly and gave in to her little request and played their heart content...

Kuroko Marry'sPOV

"Hajimemashite! M-My name is K-Kuroko Marry! I c-came from A-America! P-please take care of m-me!" I said, The class has already started and to my surprise, Taicha and I are classmates!

But now, we must introduce ourselves! And that is why I hate about it! I hate that all the people are staring at me as if I did some kind of a crime!

And that's how I feel right now, my classmates are staring at me, and whispering to each other.

"Okay, be quiet now! Next!" Sensei said, I sat on my chair peeked behind me  and saw Taichi... sleeping... as usual. I was sitting in front of Taichi by the window and I get to see outside! The view of the school ground.

***

When the bell ring when our classmates suddenly went around me and keeps talking to me, Which made me really uncomfortable.

"Ne ne Kuroko-san! Where do you came from?" A female student asked, "A-ano... from A-America..." I stuttered.

"Kuroko-san! you're so kawaii!" Another female student complimented which made me blush.

"Kuroko-san! Do you have a boyfriend?" Asked a male student, I blushed even more to the point that I can feel myself steaming with embarrassment with the question.

"E-eh?!" Okay, this is very uncomfortable now. I peeked behind to see Taicha who is eating a pile of bread. He noticed that I was looking at him, he just shrugs his shoulder  and collect his breads, "Marry, lets go at the roof." He said. I immediately stood and I apologized to them then I quickly catch up to Taicha who is already walking at the hallway. thank  you Taicha! You've saved my butt there!

"Arigato Taicha!" I said, and smiled at him.

"Don't mention it, wants some?" He threw a piece of bread on top of my head which made me pouted and yelled, "My head is not a table!"

***

After School~

"See you tomorrow!" Said Marry to Kagami. Kagami looked at her confused, "huh? You're not gonna attend the club?" He asked her.

She just looked at him for awhile, and just smiled. Kagami knew what she's trying to say because they knew each other so well enough since their together in America.

They have been playing basketball together, practice together, and sometimes hang-out together. They have been close friends ever since, but Kagami has to go back to Japan for his studies. He does not have a choice but to leave Marry there with him.

But now they finally seen each other again, not through communication nor letters. they can be together again as classmates in one school.

Even they had not seen each other for a long time, Kagami really know Marry so well even just by looking at her facial expressions she is doing right now.

"I see... see ya' tomorrow!" He said and he went to the gym.

'You know me really well Taicha...' She thought to herself and walked to the opposite where Kagami is going.

Marry walked out of the school and walked to the street. The sun is still up since its evening, the sky is orange, many students are going home and some are going out with friends. She is by herself today, because Her friend is in his club practicing, so she went to a convenience store and bought something on her way home from school.

'Nii-chan...' She thought... 'How are you?'

"Okaasan! Look! A cute girl!" She turn towards the playground beside her and saw a little boy looking at her with his mother, "Why, yes! She is a cute girl!" the mother complemented as well, Marry just smiled at the boy and walked again.

'Okaasan... Otoosan...'