Chapter 28

Marry's POV

"So, what are we going to do about the special training  we talked about?" I asked Riko-chan once the two of them got to their seats in front of me with their meals. We're in a local Thai cuisine restaurant and good thing that they are open with other foods, I thought Taiga is the only person I can be open with when it comes with food, although he doesn't care what food he eats as long as he's eating food (^v^*)

After practice, Hyuga-senpai, Riko-chan and I went straight to talk about the plans we are going to do before the day of our first match. I will be participating in the first match and the next game is where I won't be playing, it's the promise that between Riko-chan and I agreed to and it's the best for me or else I will go straight to the hospital if I stress it more.

"You two are planning special training? Are we not already capable enough to win?" Hyuga-senpai spoke as he starts eating his ordered meal, I followed second and ate as well.

"It's not any other hellsing training you guys usually do, we will be having a short lecture as to how to handle a player like that foreigner, it will apply to the other matches as well." Riko-chan informs him. Yeah, it's a great idea to have some knowledge regarding players like dad, especially to Taiga who needs to use his head or else he will just--WHAM! in the court and BAM! ans WHACK! some players (꒪⌓꒪)

"Then I should start working on the lists of exercise..." I murmur to myself.

"Let me collab with your plans, I already thought of some works that even you can handle, you can change some if you need to," Riko-chan said as she handed me her clipboard and I run through all that is written on the list.

"This is a lot." I heard Hyuga-senpai grunts and the two of my companions started bickering each other. I was quite amazed by how Riko-chan thought of these sets and all that is written here is sure that will make their abilities improve.

One set of training that caught my attention is for Taiga, his workouts are more on his footwork, more on jumping?

"Ne, Riko-chan," I face the board in front of her and pointed at the list, " why is Kagami-kun is different from the others? He's focused on his leg works." I spoke.

"Ah, that's because I put him one step ahead of us." I got confused about what she said, Hyuga-senpai was confused as well. 

"What do you mean, Riko." She then faces all of us.

"I already watched the match of Shutoku and that GoM player is really strong if I didn't think of training for Kagami-kun and let him start now, he will be having a hard time catching up with that player once he faces him in the court." She explained it was then I realized what she really means.

"Ah, you're right!" I reacted and stood up from my seat and started fixing my things.

"You're already going?" I looked at the two and nodded, I forgot that I need to go somewhere and I should start working on the plan as well.

"See you tomorrow!" I bid my farewell and went out of the store.

As I walk on the street, I took my phone in my bag and dialed someone, a few rings before the caller picked up the call, "Hi!"

[Ah! Long time no see! How are you!] The caller was squeaking that made me move the phone away from my ear, loud as always...

"Long time no see too, are you free later? I'm gonna video call you if that's alright." I asked.

[Sure, sure~ anything for you!]

I ended the call and went home.

Hi

Don't forget to wash your hands, wear a mask, apply social distance from others, and pray...

❀❀❀