Chapter 2

A week later since they gave it another chance passed and Lauren and Camila couldn't be better together. There was no drama at all and the fights never lasted long.

Everyone knew of them being back together and Alejandro, Sinu and Clara weren't too keen on that.

But because everyone thought about the baby right now and Lauren's well being none of them said anything.

Camila was now at her old home to take the last piece of belongings with her too Lauren's house. Or actually what will become their house. Lauren waited outside in the car.

"This is a bad idea, mija." Sinu couldn't help but comment. As she stood watching Camila take another suitcase.

"Mom, can you stop?" She said annoyed. "I'm going to have a kid in three months."

Sinu smiled. "I always wanted grandchildren but with a good woman, not this witch you found."

Camila stopped in her tracks and breathed through her nose. She had to calm herself. "Don't talk about Lauren like that. You don't even know her."

Sinu laughed sarcastically. "I know her because of all the pain she caused my daughter. Everytime I looked at your crying face I got reminded of the person that she is. Everytime you were in a sad state, it was like meeting her. Now she problably apologized for her behaviour.." Sinu said but trailed off as soon as Camila froze.

The truth was that Lauren hadn't apologized for her behaviour.. She never really did..

"She didn't even do that?" Sinu raised her eyebrows and then shook her head laughing. It infuriated Camila.

"She's gonna hurt you again, honey."

"She's not. We talked, ofcourse we're gonna have fights and stuff like that but we won't hurt eachother like that anymore.. We both changed." She defended.

"Don't come back crying when she hurts you again, she's fire Mila.. You'll always get burned." Sinu warned her.

Camila didn't want to think long about what her mother said. She started to doubt Lauren again and she didn't want that.

But what if her mother was right? What if sooner or later she would get hurt again?

She didn't want to think about that. Her mother hated Lauren and that made it very clear why she was acting like this.

"Oh mother, don't pretend like you have never hurt me in these past couple of years. You neglect me, you never care about me and you always make me feel like I'm worth nothing. Before you go and accuse Lauren of crap, take a look at yourself. And ask yourself why is your one and only daughter running away from you? Lauren makes me feel like I matter, the times when you once again hurt me she was there with open arms letting me cry.. She comforted me. In your eyes I always feel like a failure, no matter what I do.. It's never good enough. You don't see me." She fired angry.

Sinu stood there in shock.

"That's right. She helped me.. For once in my life I have someone who sees me. I am not planning on losing her again. We have a child together. That's a dream come true. Having a child with your soulmate." She looked her mother straight in the eye. Anger filled in them.