Chapter 19

The little family were back home again, it's been a week since they went to Disneyland and so far things have gone great between the three of them.

Lauren and Camila didn't fight a lot anymore and if they did it was almost solved immediately, no walking away this time.

Camila had helped her mother get a house and she thanked Camila a million times for it. But Camila knew her mother would once again disappoint her. Lauren however didn't like this plan. She told Camila it was a wrong idea to help her mother. They didn't talk about it though because often it would get into a heated argument so they decided to just let the other be. Lauren knew she couldn't convince Camila.

Lauren was home currently, Carlos was in school and Camila worked.

She was cleaning the house when suddenly someone ringed the doorbell.

"Sinu?"

Lauren raised an eyebrow at the woman. Why was she here?

"Hi Lauren. You look amazing. I haven't seen you in a while. Where's Carlos?"

She literally rolled her eyes at this fake woman. She knew this woman cared only about herself and her man. Others didn't exist.

"What do you want?" She said harshly, Sinu was taken back. "Wow, Lauren why so harsh?"

"Don't pretend you don't know. We all know you never liked me since the very beginning and you treat my wife like a piece of shit. So it's obvious I don't give one shit about you." Lauren sassed her. She never lost her sassy side.

"Okay. Well people change through the years. Maybe I have come to like you now? And Camila bought me a house for your information. So she obviously loves her mother."

"Such a shame it's not returned." Lauren couldn't help but say.

"How dare you say that? Shame on you! You don't know anything about my love for my daughter!" Sinu defended herself.

Lauren scoffed. "I know more than you know. I mean I am married to Camila and we're pretty close. So.."

"So what? Maybe she lies to you! Camila is good at manipulating people and making it seem like nothing is ever her fault!" Sinu accused her daughter.

Lauren shook her head. This woman was unbelievable. "Maybe.. But about her relationship with you she never lied and it's the only thing that is NOT her fault."

"Look at you. Forgetting about Camila completely.. Neglecting her, talking trash about her but here you are. At our door to ask Camila for help.. Because once again you can't handle it yourself. You don't deserve Camila's help. You don't even deserve to be her mother."

Lauren was fed up with this woman. Someone needed to put her in her place.

"You don't deserve to be her wife. But you don't see me complaining. So let's just put this all behind us. I came here to ask for a favor. Can you come with me to buy some furniture? My house is really empty."

Lauren squinted her eyes shut. Omg, this was too much.

"No, I'm not going you can go yourself."

"But I don't have money.." Sinu looked nervous now.

Sinu had to be kidding right. She wanted more money?

"No! Bye!" Lauren was furious, she slammed the door in the older woman's face.

Not even five minutes later she got a phone call from her wife.

Camila: Lo? Why won't you go and help my mother?