Chapter 35

After they had spent a wonderful day at the beach it was time to go home.

"Thank you Lauren for this amazing day." Mike said from the backseat.

Lauren turned around and looked at her father. She was happy how everything turned out today. He really showed his best sides.

"It's okay dad. I'm happy you already have a great bond with Carlos." She said genuinely. Carlos high fived his grandpa upon hearing this. "Grandpa J is cool!"

He then continued to play this game on his phone.

"So dad," Lauren began. "Have you talked to mom?"

The man tensed a little. "I ehm.. no not really. Taylor told me it wasn't a good idea since she and Alejandro still have some unresolved feelings or whatever. And Clara doesn't want to see me. She hates me and I don't blame her."

"She isn't too keen on you being back in our lives again.." Lauren confessed slightly. "I know. I don't really care as long as you and Taylor are happy. That's all that matters to me." He smiled.

She sat back in her seat again and looked over at Camila who was so focused on driving. She was acting strange though.. Ever since she went to get her another hamburger, she has been so.. delicate with Lauren. She found it strange that her wife was suddenly so careful with her. But that was problably Camila's personality trait, being protective over her.

They arrived home and Mike arranged to pick up Carlos tomorrow to have a little tour on his yacht. The little boy couldn't wait. They said their goodbyes and dissapeared inside.

"I'm going to watch tv." Carlos announced as he quickly jumped on the couch to get the remote.

Camila went upstairs to retrieve her laptop so she could finish what Lauren deleted yesterday.

She sat down next to her son and looked at him lovingly for a moment. He was so into the cartoon on tv. She loved everything about him. She then opened her laptop to do her work. But all she could think about was Lauren being pregnant. She knew it for sure.

Lauren on the other hand was leaning against the kitchen counter because she felt sick to her stomach. She hadn't been sick in a long time now. She couldn't possibly be ill again? She had to work on Monday.

"Camila! Why aren't you ever doing anything in this house!" She shouted from the kitchen. Camila rolled her eyes. This woman was unbelievable. She never bothered up untill now.

"Are you serious. I do a lot for your information. Besides, I don't know what you want me to do. We already ate at this restaurant so no dinner and the house is clean. What do you want me to do?" Camila was a little bit frustrated. "You're always on your laptop." Lauren sighed her voice turning small again.

"Babe.. that's for my job. So I can pay this wonderful house and buy you everything you want. Everything I do is for you and Carlos. Understand that babe.." Camila said as she kissed Lauren everywhere on her face.

"I just miss you.." Lauren said pouting at the woman. "How can you miss me when I'm around all the time?" Camila chuckled.

"I don't know. I just do because you masturbate to other women.."

"What?" Camila said disgusted by what Lauren thought of her. She didn't find masturbating disgusting or anything more the thought of looking at other women. She loved Lauren. She didn't want anyone else.