Chapter 29

When Lauren woke up she felt a heavy weight on her chest. She looked down and immediately remembered last night. When Camila had come to the rescue and then stayed over. She was happy the woman slept here. She tried to lightly push Camila off but didn't really succeed.

"Hmm.. no, let me sleep." Camila groaned. She held on tighter to Lauren. "I'm not letting you go.. not again."

Wow sleepy Camila was.. kinda deep. Lauren chuckled softly at this. "Babe, I need to get up because Carlos needs to go to school and I'm surprised I've woken up before my alarm."

Camila lifted herself off of Lauren. But when Lauren was gone she continued sleeping on the couch. Lauren got herself and Carlos dressed, made them breakfast and was ready to head out the door. She grabbed her phone and took one last glance at a sleeping Camila. So cute. She thought to herself. She then noticed Camila's phone on the table and saw she had a bunch of messages.

Probably from Emma.. Sneaky as she was she took Camila's phone with her and headed out the door.

"I was happy today when I found mommy sleeping on the couch." Carlos said. "Me too." Lauren smiled at her kid and then focused back on the road.

"So.. are you guys good again? Because I would really like my moms to just be together again and be a family. Like last night, watching movies and eating popcorn." He said happily.

"You fell asleep." Lauren teased him. "Yeah mom, but you know what I mean." He said annoyed and Lauren chuckled. "I do. I want that too. Don't you worry too much about us okay? Go have fun at school." She said as they arrived.

"I can't have much fun here but thanks for saying it. Bye." He said and climbed out of the car. Lauren waved and when he dissapeared inside the building she unlocked Camila's phone. Still the same code.

Emma❤️:
Babe where are u??

Emma❤️:
What the hell? Are you gonna react??

Emma❤️:
So it takes that long to calm a situation down? You said u were going there to help? Hello?

Emma❤️:
Answer me for once! Are u fucking her now?? Stupid idiot!

Emma❤️:
Why aren't u replying asshole??! I'm fucking sitting here waiting for you to come home!

Emma❤️:
I'm done with you! You told me you didn't love her anymore because she fucked this other guy and that was the straw for u but now ur at her house helping her when she doesn't want u in the first place. Are u that pathetic? Lauren doesn't want u!!

Emma❤️:
Congratulations! This bitch on the street came up to me and told me u fucked her two days ago! You're never gonna change huh? Fuck u Cabello! People warned me about your charming ways! Your words and how u can make any woman fall for you by saying the things u know she wants to hear! U only care about sex and using women!

Those were the texts Camila had received all from Emma. Lauren was shocked. She understood Emma was worried why she didn't came home. But the last two texts really did something to Lauren.

She drove home and tried to calm herself down. She entered her house and found a stressed out Camila. "Where did I leave my phone last night?" She said panicking and searching all over the place. Lauren looked kinda guilty.

She quickly went to the kitchen and put it there on the counter. Then pretended to help search for it.

"I found it!" Camila exclaimed when she came back to the living room. "Weirdly it was on the kitchen counter.. When I remember looking there over a hundred times.." She looked at Lauren pointedly.