Chapter 6

A week passed since the whole break up between Lauren and Camila if you could call it that. Both of them weren't sure if this was the end of their relationship since none of them actually said the words 'we're over' Camila was now in her new apartment as she layed on the couch. This whole week she had picked up Carlos from school and brought him home to Lauren and then she would leave.

This was her routine. She didn't dare to ask the other woman if she was done thinking or if she needed more time. She wanted to know where they stood. Knowing Lauren, she would immediately think that Camila asked so that she could fuck other girls. But Camila wasn't interested in that. Even if they would be officially over she still wouldn't want anyone else. She really loved Lauren.

All her friends didn't want to contact her anymore. Dinah, Louis and everyone else were more than furious with the brunette. Camila didn't blame them. She was so stupid but.. Her father.

Speaking of her father, he had wanted to meet up with her. And minutes later she opened the door and let her father in.

"Hola mija, are you okay?" He asked as he stepped inside. "That whore can't throw you out like this, most of the money from that house is yours."

Camila gave him this look. "Please don't call her a whore and it's okay, I mean it's better for her and Carlos to live in that house."

He nodded and sat on the couch. "I'm glad you and her are done." Camila frowned at this. "Actually I'm fighting for her. I want to be with her."

Alejandro shook his head and laughed. "It's okay, you don't have to pretend anymore, it's just the two of us now. The bet is done and I couldn't be more proud of you for hurting her like that."

Camila felt sick hearing this. "Proud? I'm not dad, I love her." He raised his eyebrow at her. "No, you don't know what love is you think you love her but you don't. It's okay to admit that. At least you can move on now. See Carlos in the weekends."

"You don't get it dad, do you? I love that woman. Wether you want it or not." She raised her voice. He looked at her shocked.

"You love her? Who are you kidding? You agreed to this bet. If you loved her like you claim, you wouldn't agree with the bet." He stood in front of her.

"I did it because I had no choice. Ariana dared me and when I wanted to stop you came in and pushed me to do it." She defended. Alejandro laughed sarcastically. "I pushed you? I held a gun to your head right? Or did your ass laugh with me and say 'yes dad lets do this?' He looked at her.

"I fell in love with her along the way." She whispered. "You did? Because you kept continuing. If you supposedly 'fell' for her you would have stopped right?" He challenged her. He didn't believe one word that came out his daughters mouth.

"That's the point. If I stopped I would have to never see her.. And because of the bet I got closer to her. So I kept doing the bet knowing that I would see her everyday and stuff like that. I did it for myself. I lied to you and Ariana saying I liked this bet and wanted to hurt her when all I wanted was to spend every awaking minute with her." She confessed.

Her father looked at her with wide eyes. "You love the enemy? For real? You made her pregnant because of a stupid bet and now you claim to love her? What do you even know about love? Let's say I don't hate Lauren. This very moment I'm gonna see her as a normal woman... Look what you've done to her? Is that love? No wonder she kicked you out. She doesn't believe you and so do I. I don't believe that crap that comes out of your mouth. You're just saying that because you feel guilty and sorry for what happened to her. It's good I send Jade over there."

Her father told her and Camila couldn't believe what she heard.

"You send Jade to tell Lauren about the bet?" She asked in disbelief.