Chapter 25

"So what? You guys are broken up now? Or like for you guys its divorced right? But you didn't fill in any papers or anything so I don't get it." A confused Taylor asked Lauren.

Currently they met up at the park. Carlos was at Clara's for the whole week since he was on a break from school. He always likes going to Clara.

And Camila.. Well she hadn't contacted Lauren in days..

"I honestly don't know what we are... Carlos doesn't understand it aswell. I mean Camila brings him to school and picks him up too. She took him for a whole day to her apartment but that was it. She didn't tell him anything.." Lauren sighs.

"I mean okay. I get it she has the right to be angry with me.. But come on. I've suffered enough now..."

Taylor looked at her sister sympathetically. "She's a tough one. Maybe you really hurt her this time?"

Lauren ran her fingers through her hair. She was really frustrated and tired now. "What do I do?" She questioned desperately looking at her younger sister.

"Why don't you go to her apartment one last time and give her an ultimatum." She suggested. Lauren's eyes widened at this. So Taylor explained further. "Look, I know it sounds harsh but it's like your last option to see where you stand. Camila needs to let you know if you can move on or get back together and stop this nonsense."

"I don't even wanna move on.." The older woman whined. "Ugh no. I'm sure Camila won't let you.. That's the point, if you say that she is gonna want you back immediately and then you psychos can finally be together again. But I'm gonna cut you both if something happens again." Taylor said through gritted teeth.

Lauren had never seen her sister this passionate about their relationship. She laughed lightly. "Okay okay. Let's go."

She stood up from the park bench and walked towards her car.

"No no. You're going alone." Taylor shook her finger at her. The other woman pouted. "Alone? No, I need you as ehm.. moral support!"

Taylor chuckled at this. "Listen, you're gonna get her back on your own. Goodbye Laur." And with nothing more her younger sister left.

---

Here she stood in front of Camila's door her hands were shaking and she was super nervous. Why? It's not like they haven't been at this exact point before? Then why was this so different?

Ugh. She had to stop with all the questions to herself. This was only intensifying her fear.

She rang the doorbell. Hoping Camila would let her in. Hoping they would solve it all.. Hoping Camila would finally forgive her for not trusting her..

But sometimes..

"What do you want?" Was the first thing Camila said upon seeing Lauren.

"Wow, I didn't think you we-"

"I was what? Going to be like this to you? What do you expect Lauren? For me to jump right into your arms? When at a time when I needed you to stand by me you left out on me. You broke up with me, remember? All I'm doing is taking care of my child and waiting for you to give me some kind of divorcing papers."

This hit Lauren pretty hard. Camila wanted to divorce her?

"You don't want this marriage anymore?" Her voice slightly cracked. She was doing her best to stay strong.

"No Lauren and let me explain why. A marriage should be based on a lot of things.. And I get that fighting is also a part of being married and disagreements and all the bad stuff.. I get that Lauren, I do. But the most important thing it's based on.. is trust. We really seem to lack that.. Everytime something goes wrong, it's always because of us not trusting eachother. I can't do that anymore. I can't put our son through that anymore. So, I need you to let me go. We can stay friends, I mean I would never want to lose you... I still want you in my life, just not like that." Lauren could see Camila was fighting some tears.