Chapter 17

Lauren's eyes widened at this. Fuck! She thought to herself. This can't be happening.

They were doing so good.

She couldn't wait untill work was finished. So she walked up to the reception.

"Lina, look I need to leave there's an emergency.." She told the nice receptionist who always understood what was going on. "Ofcourse I'll let the boss know. I hope everything will be alright."

Lauren gave her an appreciative smile as she ran towards her car.

She drove so fast that within no time she was at Camila's apartment. It was the place that Camila would always turn to when they had an argument.

Lauren knocked on the door and prayed Camila would open up.

"What?" Camila spat and she was about to slam the door shut when Lauren pushed it open and walked passed Camila inside.

"Don't be like that Camz." Lauren warned her.

Camila raised an eyebrow. "Like what? I just found out from some Peter guy that you guys fucked so what do you expect me to do!" She yelled.

"It was in the time when we were on a break okay? How could I know we would get back together again?" Lauren defended.

"I'm so mad! Get out!" Camila yelled as she walked towards Lauren ready to shove her out the door.

"Yeah? Are you!? Why? Because you know that I gave my most intimate parts to him? Because I shared this intimacy with him? Because he saw my body? Because I shared something with him that I always shared with you?! Well guess fucking what?! That's how I felt a couple of years ago! So don't go and point fingers at me when you're worse!" She spat at Camila who looked at her perplexed.

She knew Lauren was right. It fucking hurt.

"Yes but I changed so why did you?" Camila couldn't come up with something better to say.

"Because at the time I needed it and we weren't together. But you.. you were with me a couple years ago when you fucked those women and I only fucked one person you fucked maybe 100 of them! So don't come at me with this anger because you did the same! But ofcourse when you do it, I should forgive you and move on from your mistakes..."

Lauren was so furious with the brunette. How could she act like the victim in this?

"I get it Lauren. I was worser. I know. You don't need to remind me of what I did. I'm so sorry for that. But I thought we started over again.. We said that we would be honest and communicate more. I admit that I'm so pissed at you for doing this with him but.. a part of me is actually more angry with the fact that you didn't tell me the truth. Because we agreed to do that. If you would have said this to me I would have been mad a little.. but I would understand that you did it because you didn't think we would be back together again and I would be happy you were honest with me..." Camila explained to her as she sighed.

"Then what is the big deal now?" Lauren questioned confused.

"That I had to find out from him and that you could have been pregnant for fucks sake!" She couldn't control her anger. Just thinking about Lauren being pregnant from that dude, made her whole body shake with anger.

"Oh and those women couldn't be pregnant from you!?" Lauren shouted back as she shoved Camila back.

"Don't talk like that because I always used protection even when they told me they were on birth control or whatever, I did." Camila said as she stepped forward again. Very close to Lauren.

"Yeah? Well maybe you also fucked someone when we had a break?!"

"No I didn't! Because I was fighting for you every day while you were fucking Peter! Are you that stupid?!"