part 2

I gave in and finally began to kiss him back. I raised my hand to twirl a lock of his hair between my fingers and our mouths met in a rhythm that was needy and quick. His lips tasted sweet and as his tongue slipped into my mouth I knew I was venturing down a road that could be wonderful or extremely dangerous, but I couldn’t possibly care while Harry was exploring me like I was a new toy. His hands moved from the sides of my face down my neck, his fingers grazing my skin so lightly I could feel only the tingle of anticipation. He shifted his body so that more of him was touching me. His body was warm from the sun and I wanted more of him than could be had, sitting in the middle of town.

“Lets go back to my place.” I whispered as I pulled my lips from his.

“Are you sure you, uuh want to?” Harry questioned breathlessly.

“Right now, I’m sure. Lets go with it.” I replied

I felt like I was sneaking a boy into the girl’s dorm as Harry and I walked swiftly up the stairs to my flat. As I turned the key I hoped that no one had seen us. No sooner was the door open than Harry’s lips met mine again. This time was different; it was rougher.  Harry took me by the waist and pressed his whole body against mine as we walked like one person down the hall attached completely from mouth to thighs.  Harry stopped moving and pressed me against the wall. He pulled his face away from mine and I let out a small noise of protest. He responded by nuzzling his nose against mine and laughing.  He reached down to my hips and spun me around so I was facing the wall and pushed my hair to the side, he started to plant small kisses on the back of my neck sending a visual shiver through my body. He then kissed my bare shoulders as he began to unzip my dress. I let the straps fall so that the dress rested on my hips and Harry showered my back with light tender kisses as he unhooked my bra, which fell to the floor. I knew I had to tell him. I turned slowly and covered my breasts with my hands and said “Harry I need to tell you something.”

“You don’t want me?” he asked looking down at me, disappointed.

“No! I want you. I want all of you! It’s just that, I’m. Oh god this is so embarrassing.”

“How can you be embarrassed you are perfect!” he said reaching for my face with his strong hand.  I looked down to the floor for a few agonizing seconds until Harry lifted my chin and kissed me sweetly saying “tell me whatever you need to nothing can ruin this moment!”

“I’ve never done this before!” I blurted out.

“Oh…” Harry said surprised. “You seemed experienced, I just assumed, I’m sorry.”

“I should have said something earlier...”

Harry interrupted, “It doesn’t change how much I want you, if you are willing to have me as your first.”

His accent was stunning in this moment and He actually thought I might not want him. I figured action was better than words so I pressed myself against him and kissed his neck while unbuttoning his pants. He broke our kiss only to remove his shirt. While he did I pulled off the rest of my dress. There we stood inches apart in nothing but Harry’s striped Boxer briefs and my lace boyshorts. His body was beautiful, in a way that most young men’s are; at the peak of perfection and just a bit soft. Harry seemed to be taking in ever inch of me with his eyes and I wasn’t embarrassed anymore. I reached across to the band of his shorts and pulled them down to the floor. As I stood back up Harry hooked his fingers into my panties and quickly pulled them to the ground. He was already hard and as he closed the small gap between our bodies I felt him press against me. My body responded instantly and rubbed closer to him as we made our way around the corner to my bedroom door. We made it to the bed and both knelt facing each other on top of my vintage chenille bedspread. Harry guided my body down in a gentle motion and positioned himself in between my legs.  He took my foot in his hand and kissed up to my calf to my inner thigh keeping eye contact with me the whole time.  He placed my leg to his side presenting me to him completely. He kissed lightly on my belly and worked his way down to my clit and stopped there to lick expertly. This was obviously not Harry’s first time.  He explored me with his tongue licking, sucking and nibbling me in all the right places. I couldn’t stand it; I was feeling things building inside me. I ran my hand through his curls and said “Harry I want you inside me. Now.” He drew his body up mine, our tongues met and just when I could barely stand the feeling of his length against my clit, he pushed his tip inside me carefully and gently.

“Lola, you are so tight, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“It feels so good Harry don’t stop!”

“Okay, I’m going to go all the way, tell me if I should stop” He said panting as he thrust as far inside me as he could get. It felt amazing. I wanted more of him; I wanted him deeper and harder. With each of Harry’s thrusts I started to meet him with my hips, our bodies crashing together.  I was so close to the edge when Harry took my ankle and lifted my leg up and rested it on his shoulder.  His eyes met mine and he just smiled down at me. In that moment I wanted him. I wanted this forever. He thrust harder than before and the new angle hit something deep inside me and I screamed out in passion “Harry!! Fuck you are amazing, that’s it please don’t stop!” His pace continued feverishly and I reached around to his bum to pull him as far inside me as I could.  I was about to cum and Harry dropped my leg and leaned down to kiss me. As we kissed his thrusting became slower, deeper and he rubbed my clit with his thumb. I was finished, my body convulsing with the most powerful orgasm I’d ever had. Harry quickly pulled out and I sat up and crawled to him and he stroked himself. I took him in my mouth and sucked until he said he was going to cum. I let him go only to say, “I want to taste it.” He tucked my hair behind my ear and I took him in once more as he erupted, sending cum down my throat. I normally hated that but I wanted to do everything with Harry, I wanted to please him in every way.