part 20

Louis strolled up to the car looking like a dream. His skin was tanned and Lou had not gotten her hands on his hair today so it sat slightly dirty and pushed to the side. I liked him this way best.

            “Wicked! I am so driving!” Louis exclaimed tossing his bag in the backseat.

            Harry turned his head to look at me, I was pretty sure he expected me to steak his claim on the driver’s seat but I just looked away, still upset at him for turning our getaway into a group activity. We hadn’t said two words to each other since he told me he had invited Louis. I didn’t have to explain that I was upset he could tell. Harry grumbled something under his breath as he climbed to the backseat. I knew I should have offered to sit in back because just the idea of Harry squishing his long legs into a tiny backseat was funny. But right now I couldn’t care less… let his legs cramp up, this was his fault after all.

            Louis pulled the car out of the lot and flicked on the radio. He and I sang obnoxiously along to whatever song came on as we drove down the dusty highway. Harry sat pouting in the back the entire time until we decided to stop for some lunch. I wasn’t very hungry, but the boys always were.  As soon as Louis put the car in park he hopped out and said he had to go for a wee. Leaving Harry and I in the car alone. Harry climbed out and opened my door for me. He gave me the most dangerous puppy dog eyes and my emotions gave me away. I couldn’t hold back a tiny smile, I was still hurt but it wasn’t like me to be sour for very long. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the passenger seat and tight against his body. My hand gripped the car door behind my back as Harry pressed me backwards. He placed his leg in between mine and leaned down into me firmly, his thigh grazing my most intimate of parts.  With only this small gesture from him I felt a throbbing that needed attention. My anger and disappointment were gone and all I felt was heat and lust as Harry smashed his lips against mine.  A whistled catcall from another patron exiting the restaurant startled me out of our passionate kiss. My cheeks flushed; embarrassed that some stranger had seen us. The man tipped his trucker hat at us as he passed and gave Harry an enthusiastic thumbs up as he drove away in his pickup truck.

Harry and I looked at each other and burst into a fit of laughter that lasted only seconds before the lusty feelings returned and he tugged me inside toward the bathroom. He pushed open the door and without even checking to see if we were alone he slammed one of the two stall doors open and forced me inside. I’d like to say I’m not the kind of girl who would have sex in a public bathroom, but this was the second time Harry and I had ended up in a washroom together. I quickly went for Harry’s Belt buckle and unzipped his pants. There was nothing romantic about how I felt at this moment. I wanted him inside me, and I wanted it now.  As Harry’s pants fell to his ankles he hiked up my skirt and pulled my panties to the side allowing him immediate access. Not wasting any time he thrust into me with two fingers making sure I was ready for him and I was.  He threw my legs around his waist, pressing my back up against the stall divider and buried himself inside me. He thrust into me with reckless abandon, his eyes glazed over in pleasure. His mouth sucked at my neck leaving me a line of haphazard love bites. Each time his lips moved across my skin I felt a small twinge of pain as he sucked harder than before.  Harry’s body crashed into mine, harder it seemed with each thrust, and I had no way to move back and was forced to take each hit full force. Our bodies could handle the roughness, but as Harry continued to slam into me deeper and more aggressively I should have been worried about this ruining any chance we had of making love over the next few days, but both of us were so wrapped up in the moment and how amazing it felt. I didn’t even think about stopping him or urging him to slow down.  I heard a man’s voice cry out in release and though my focus was on Harry and what he was doing between my legs I knew that voice was not his. Reality abruptly pulled the hazy veil of lust away from my mind and forced me to acknowledge that there was someone in the bathroom with us. I shook Harry’s shoulder to try and direct his attention away from what he was doing to me and alert him to the fact that we weren’t alone. He would have none of my distraction and was enthralled in the pleasure building within him. No sooner had I given up getting him to focus on reality, was I rocked by a massive orgasm. My body practically twitched with satisfaction, impaled by Harry’s pulsing cock. His pace had not slowed and he was desperate for release, sweat collecting on his brow. I could barely stand the feeling, my orgasm rushing through my whole body as Harry continued to pump vigorously. I was going to cum again and I couldn’t hold in my scream this time. I grabbed Harry’s shirt between my teeth and muffled my shriek into the soft cloth at his shoulder. His breathing got louder and when he stopped moving and held himself deep inside me I knew he was about to cum as well. He held himself still for what seemed like ages, my every nerve electrified. His eyes opened and met mine, they were hooded and dark, unlike I’d ever seem them before. He pulled quickly back and thrust into me one last time before reaching his climax. I felt his hot cum shoot deep inside me as he struggled to find my mouth with his. When our lips met it was like nothing I’d ever felt, like he might devour me if I let him.  Seconds later he ripped his mouth away from mine and looked me in the eyes again. I searched his face, but couldn’t read the emotion he was displaying. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and almost like a switch had been flipped his face became readable again and his eyes familiar as he placed a sweet kiss on the tip of my nose. He smiled and slowly pulled himself out of me. Though Harry was the only person I’d ever had sex with, thus being rather inexperienced I always found this part of sex incredibly sad. My body always felt so empty without him in it. I often felt completely alone for a few moments after, even though He was right there holding me, I always felt this sense of abandonment.  I tried explaining this to Harry once and he had smiled adoringly at me and told me I thought too much for my own good; which was probably true.