part 17

The next several months flew by. The Boys first world tour was already coming to an end, they had won a Brit award and a few VMA’s.  They had taken America by storm, breaking all kinds of records for album sales & charting. All of our lives had changed so much since I’d started working with them. We had all moved permanently to London, living in the same complex. Though everyone else had their own flats Harry, Louis and I shared. The three of us had really become like a little family. I had developed great relationships with all the boys, the crew and even some people slightly outside our One Direction bubble as we had started calling it. Everyone in our bubble knew about Harry and I, and on the flip side about Louis and I. For the most part everyone was supportive even though we all agreed it was a crap situation. Liam and I had started going to matinee movies on our days off because everyone else slept in so late. Niall and I had so much fun; he was teaching me guitar and we had started writing some new music together. Niall was the one I had the hardest time winning over. I think he was suspicious of my feelings for Harry for a long time, but he was only being protective over his brother.  Josh, the drummer, hung out with us a lot. He was so talented. I loved when we had leftover rehearsal time because Josh and Niall would play and I would strum along and sing. We actually didn’t sound half bad! But as far as talent was concerned, someone decided to give Ed about 10 people’s shares. He was insanely gifted. I had only gotten to see him play a few times with Harry and hang out a little, but I was in awe of his ability and it didn’t hurt that he was probably the sweetest guy ever! Harry and I loved going out with Zayn and his girlfriend Perrie. We always ended up in the tiniest little hole in the wall pubs in London when we went out, which was great because no paparazzi! Perrie and I had become pretty close, she was so busy with the Little Mix girls but we all tried to get together as often as we could. Danielle and I had hit it off immediately and we remained besties since then. She was amazing and other than Louis I counted her as my best friend. Tough tour in America had kept us away from home the girls flew out to see us often and we got home a couple times to visit.  

We were leaving California after the show in Anaheim and had seven shows left on the tour in Texas, Georgia, North Carolina and Florida. But we had three whole days off, with little press to do. On the bus that night Harry and I sat snuggled in a blanket talking about what to do for these three days, that after the hectic schedules we’d had for months now seemed like a gift from the heavens.

“I just want to sleep all day” was Harry’s plan.

“And?” I coaxed

“And eat! I want to eat meals, at normal times while sat at a proper table!”

“Nothing else?”

“Well maybe a few other things.” He said dryly and pulled me closer under the blanket. He leaned in to kiss me and I met his lips eagerly.  We rarely got any alone time on the bus, but tonight the other boys were either sleeping already or on the band bus playing FIFA.  Harry was sitting sprawled on the couch, his back against the arm and I sat between him and the back of the couch, my legs draped over his lap. My body was tucked as close to his as I could get because even with the blanket it was freezing. We sat kissing barely moving as the lights of the night sky whizzed past outside the window.  I felt his hand move up my leg under the blanket. His fingers felt cool on my skin and I shivered as he slowly pulled off the boxers I was wearing. He gently nudged my knees apart and walked his fingers back up my thigh until he reached the top where my thighs would touch if my legs were together. His fingers lightly grazed between my thighs and I whimpered a hushed moan into his lips. Harry liked to tease and I could feel myself starting to throb, aching for his touch. He pressed his thumb to my clit and didn’t move just applied more and more pressure until I couldn’t stand it. I pulled my lips away from his and stared up into his eyes. I took his hand in mine and he let me separate his fingers and I held his pointer and middle finger together and guided them back where I wanted them. He didn’t move his hand at all; he wanted me to do it. The look in his eyes almost said I dare you. I held his two fingers at my opening and pressed my lips to his just as I pulled him inside me. His mouth kissed me expertly but his fingers were still. I grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled him out of me and his fingers remained rigid. I kissed him harder and plunged his fingers back inside. With the hand I wasn’t using he grabbed the back of my neck and held our faces together as we kissed. Me using his fingers to get myself off was turning him so much I could feel him getting hard under me.  I was close to cumming and my muscles tightened around his fingers. Harry broke our kiss and I was about to protest when Louis walked in. I let go of his hand pulled my legs up so that my knees made a tent under the blanket. Harry’s fingers still inside me, I wanted desperately to stand up but I wasn’t wearing any pants. Harry casually greeted Louis and they started talking. I curled my upper body into Harry’s chest, hiding my face mortified. Hoping Louis would think I was tired I closed my eyes. As the two of them talked Harry began moving his fingers. He found a rhythm that was undetectable under the blanket and continued while I was biting my lip against his neck so I wouldn’t make any noise and give us away. I could hear their muffled voices but all I could focus on was what Harry was doing to me under the blanket. His fingers moved in and out slowly which wasn’t quite enough to get me off but when he added a third finger and I felt the stretch I actually bit his neck and he didn’t even flinch. I was about to cum and needed to stay completely still and quiet. I knew I couldn’t do it. He quickened his pace and I knew I was done for.