Part 5

Arthur: I know. I know. *comforting arm around him*

Alfred: I-It hurts.

Arthur: The pain will heal soon Alfred.

Alfred: *not even looking up* Why Iggy?

Arthur: *clenches fist* I needed revenge. *looks up*

Alfred: F-For wh- *gets a flash and faints*

Arthur: *sighs and picks him up with eyes filled with pain and misery and leaves him at the nurses office goes back to the younger one. And looks at the sky* Francis I could really need you help. Our boys......there remembering me and my shame. I miss you Francis.

Emil: *in the shadows and quietly slips back to the dinning hall*

Meg: Hm? Where'd you go Emil? *slurping up noodles*

Emil: Bathroom.

Meg: Ah XD well try these noodles there awesome! You too Mason try some. *smiles*

Emil: *looks at them and smiles thinking of Hong Kong*

Lucas: *yelling in the phone*

Meg: *smiles at the two of them and whispers to Mason* They have the same smile.

Lucas: STUPID! *blushes and hangs up phone* Ugh! * walks to everyone* How your day going?

Emil: *stops smiling and shrugs*

Lucas: Maybe I won't tell you the message Hong Kong told me to pass on.

Emil: *perks up* It was good. What did he say?

Lucas: *smiles* You can call him whenever you like on my phone. He said "call me anytime I'm always by the phone, waiting."

Emil: *smiles and blushes*

Lucas: *gentle eyes* But then Denmark -_- picked up the phone so I didn't get to talk to him so much.

Emil: *takes some noodles and eats*

Meg: *smiles* Lucas want some?

Lucas: No I have to get back to work. I just wanted to see his smile. Sorry to have bothered you. *walks off*

Mason: So what house is Emil going to be in?

Lucas: We're stuck between Slitheren and Gryffindor

Hat:*comes float out and lands on Emil's head* Hmmmm... smart and quite advance. Emil, brother of Lucas, belongs to the Ravenclaw House!

Meg: Hey your in my old house. *smiles*

Lucas: *chuckles*

Mason: *smiles*

Hat: My work here is done. *disappears*

Emil: *mumbles* Did he have my relations to the whole school?

Lucas: *phone rings and looks at it and narrows eyes and hangs up* Con- *rings again* I'm gonna kill him! *picks up* WHAT! O-Oh sorry Hong Kong, yes, yeah, ok you can talk to him for awhile don't forget he's in school, next time call at night. *hands Emil the phone*

Meg: X3 aww~

Hong Kong: Hey how's wizard school going?

Emil: Good I'm in the Ravenclaw house. *smiles*

Hong Kong: Same as your brother?

Emil: Yeah.

Hong Kong: Are you going to join the quittage team?