Part 17

*with Kuma and snowball*

*the next morning*

Snowball:*wakes up next to Kuma* I feel sick. *runs out*

Kuma: *wakes up* huh? *rubs eye*

Snowball:*throwing up in a bush*

.Kuma: goes up to her and pats her back* just let it out

Snowball:*finishes* S-sorry you had to see that.

Kuma: it's ok when Mattie's sick i take care of him. I'm use to it

Snowball: *goes into bird form and looks for twigs and starts to make a nest*

Kuma: um what are you doing?

Snowball: Hoo. (making a nest)

Kuma: why? The eggs aren't alive

Snowball: *shrugs* (instinct)

Kuma: *smiles and grabs some twigs* here

Snowball: *smiles and continues until she's finished* (This isn't weird is it?)

Kuma: *laughs* not really. A little out of the ordinary but *smiles to himself* that's what I like about you *blushes* a-anyway twigs! *grabs twigs*

Snowball: *goes back in human form and kisses him* Thanks. *stomach grumbles then she runs to another bush to throw up again*

Kuma: wow that's nice thing to do after you kiss me XD

*goes up and pat her back gently*

Snowball: It's just I'm starving but the thought of food makes me hurl.

Kuma: I know I was just kidding *smiles and hugs her from behind*

Snowball: You know what I could go for right now? Some pancakes with maple syrup and powder sugar oh and some bacon. *smiles*

Kuma: well your talking to an expert. I'll make you some. I'll be back soon *kisses her and blushes* b-bye *smiles and runs to the school*

Snowball: *smiles and looks sadly at the nest* Eggs...

Kuma: *comes back with the food* I got it *pictures of woman fall out* e-eh

Snowball: *crosses arms and pouts then quickly laughs* They look pretty. *grabs the food and smiles* Thank you.

Kuma: well there not full body just panties and bras and chest area

Kuma: your the only girl I have a full body picture of *takes it out of a hidden pocket in his sweatshirt

Snowball: *smiles* Thanks. *catches a whiff of the food* Oh god that smells good. *about to eat then gets nauseous* One second. *throws up in a bush again finishes a minute later and comes back* S-Sorry. *grabs the food and eats*

Kuma: *smiles* it's fine *sits next to her as she eats*

Snowball: I bet you never thought you meet someone who can kinda conceive so easily. *sighs* It usually only last a day or two.

Kuma: *laughs* you can stay in to tree if you like. They wouldn't mind *smiles* and I'll stay with you and I'll tell Jackie and Mattie where we are.

Snowball: *nods* K.

Kuma: *blushes and fake yawns and puts arm around her*

Snowball: *snuggle up to him*

Kuma: *stiffened*

Snowball: *stops* S-Sorry.

Kuma: it's ok...*sadden look* I-I didn't mind it

Snowball: *snuggles up to him again*