Part 21

*in the Libary*

*library

Arthur: *reading*

Francine: Arthur I think I found it.

Arthur: found what?

Francine: What Captain Mason said look it's in this book.*shows him the book* "He hunts in the shadows close to nothing will stop him except you two."

Arthur: so what is it? Obviously " nothing will stop him expect you two" refers to the twins

Francine: But look at what's under it. It says who wrote it. This book was written by Windstrong Mika Jones.

Mika: *appears* Oh that's where that went.

*looks at them* Hey.

Arthur: hello

Mika: I see you found my book. I clearly forgot about my sister's sons' prophecy.

Arthur: "sisters son"?

Mika: Well yeah Feather is my sister and the twins are her sons aren't they?

Arthur: oh yes I didn't know feather was your sister

Mika: Well yeah twin sister in fact. We have magic duels every Sunday.

*mumbles* She's older.

Arthur: so what did they mean do you know?

Mika: Your sons have to kick the Dark One's ass.

Or they themselves will die

.

Arthur: yes we know that do you know where "the dark ones ass" is?

Mika: Wow your feisty today. Where do you think? In the school. Have you noticed that they've been hurting themselves more lately. Alfred of course can't feel it but I think that they are trying to be more like America and Canada to be stronger because they somehow unconsciously know that he's at the school.

Arthur; I know do you know where? In the school so we can get the twins to defeat him

Mika: Somewhere in the basement.

Arthur: informative thank you

Francine: We could as Captain but I doubt he would want to help right now. Which means more reading.

Arthur: yeah I did sort of piss him off but I'm sure if we ask Meg she can get him to help

Mika: May I ask what did you do?

Arthur; I called him a child and told him Meg saw him as a child

Mika: He's not anymore you know he's a tween.

Arthur: I know I was just upset cause I was embarrassed

Mika:*sees a crowd of girls chasing Meg*

Pirate:*walks into the library and is a cat* Can you meow help Meg?

Meg: seriously?! It's true you girls have false hope! *running* he's my boyfriend your craziness won't help with your luck with him!

Pirate: We were working on power transference in class and well she sneezed and yeah. *rubs up against Francine's shoulder and purrs*

Francine: *pets him*

(Wait no I read wrong)

Meg; *still running and has a power surge*

Girls: *fly back*

Girl 1: frisking freak!

Girl 2: ugly whore!