Part 20

*Next Day*

*With Jackie*

Jackie:*sleeping with Elis and wakes up feeling nauseous and sneaks into the bathroom to throw up*

Elis: *turns in his sleep*zzzzz

Jackie:*finishes then goes back to bed and later wakes up with Kuma "measuring" her* Kuma!

Kuma: sorry *looks at elis*sh he's sleeping. *walks out*

Jackie:*looks at Elis and sighs* Yeah.

Elis; *turns and faces her* zzzzzzz *hugs her and smiles*

Jackie:*blushes and smiles wide* I'm so happy.

Elis; *opens eyes* morning beautiful *smiles*

Jackie:*blushes* Morning.

Elis: *kisses her lightly and smiles* how you feeling?

Jackie: Like yesterday. I'm fine.

Elis; that's good *hugs her a little tighter* I'm glad

Jackie:*blushes a little more*

Elis; lets go* anyway We should get ready for school *take shirt off and looks in drawers for a shirt*

Jackie:*face turns red then feels nauseous and then runs to the bathroom*

Elis; *gets shirt on and knocks on door* you ok?

Jackie: Yeah I'm fine.*continues to throw up*

Elis: excuse me I'm coming in *walks in and pats her back* if you feel sick you can stay in the room

Jackie: Elis I don't feel sick. *smiles* I'm ok.

Elis; that's not the what I see *picks her up gently and put her in bed and covers her in blankets* please rest today *smiles*

Jackie:*sighs* Fine.*stomach grumbles*

Elis:I'll get you some food *smiles and brings in a 5 star breakfast* I made myself *puts it on her lap and smiles* I hope you enjoy it

Jackie:*eats slowly* Thanks.*smiles*

Elis: *kisses her forehead* I'm off to class see ya if you need anything just call *smiles and walks out

Jackie:*waits until he walks out and eats it quickly* Ugh heartburn.

*With Mason*

Meg; *asleep next to him and wakes up* huh? Oh man I must of fell asleep when I put little Mason to bed *rubs eye*

Mason:*tossing and turning in his sleep*

Meg: *pats his head gently* it's ok *sweet gently voice*

Mason:*cuddles up to her*

Meg: *blushes and hold him lightly*

Mason:*wakes up* Hmmmm? I fell asleep?

Meg: *lets go and quickly move back and nods* yeah *gets up* I have to get to class

Mason:*sighs* I have to go to beginners don't I?

Meg; *laughs* I guess so *pats his head* have fun with that

Mason: Pirate no.*grow to a ten year old*

Pirate: Doing it anyway.*smirks* You are a prodigy.

Meg; huh?

Pirate: Oh he never told you? Just in case something like a different age set happened he applied as a prodigy student here. So I'll be going here as a 10 year old prodigy instead of a 5 year old because we both agree that would be just overwhelming.