Part 19

With meg*

Lucas: *sitting reading at the force field and it slowly goes into little lights*

Meg; *walks out of the lights with a gentle smile*

Emil:*walks up* Welcome back.

Meg; good to be back *smiles and hugs lucas* thanks for being here Lucas I appreciate it

Lucas: no problem. Now go meet up with Arthur he has Mason

Meg: *smiles and nods* see you guys *walks*

Lucas: she seems so refreshed *smiles* it's good

*with Mason and Arthur*

Mason:*in his sleep*

Pirate:Scally wag. *smirks*

Mason: Oh shut up would ya? I'm trying to focus.

Pirate:*sighs* Sorry but can I stick a knife in him?

Mason: zzzzzzz

Arthur: what the?

Meg; Arthur *hugs Arthur* I feel like I haven't seen you in forever how are you?

Arthur; good *smiles* masons right here

Meg: oh good *kisses his forehead lightly* I won't wake him up *smiles*

Mason:*glow goes away and he starts to shiver and tear up*

Meg; *wipes his tears* sh it's ok *smiles*

Arthur: *smiles*

Mason:*wakes up and hugs Arthur tight* So stupid so so stupid I should've stayed awake. I should've stayed conscious! I'm so stupid. I was so scared.*tears going down his cheek*

Arthur: it's ok Mason your with me now it's ok *holds him*

Meg: Mason are you ok?

Mason:*shakes his head* No no no no.

Meg; *pats head lightly* what's going on?

Meg; * comforting smile* you can tell me

Mason: M-My body... I was sleeping and ... Then little Mason was made to help and... Pirate and Punk tried to but.*climbs into Meg's arms and cries into her shoulder*

Meg I missed you so much.

Meg: I missed you too *holds him* im very confused

Meg: what are you talking about?

Mason: *looks at her fear in his eyes* After you went to heal yourself my body went in shut down mode.*looks away* I don't know why it happened it's just so much has happened and... *sighs then starts tearing up again* Voldemort has my body. I'm so sorry!*hugs her neck*

Pirate tried to fight him off and I used my magic but he kept trying to get back into my head and I... *sighs* I created little Mason so I could fight.

But I was losing and I needed a way out and couldn't think straight so here I am.

Meg: *hugs back*

Arthur: so much for not telling her

Meg: don't worry Mason it'll be ok I'll protect

*you

Mason:*looks at Arthur* Because I told him not to tell Meg. *look at no one* Little Mason don't tell little Meg this. *looks back Meg* But I was so stupid! I should've been there with you instead of getting captured. My real body aches so much and *whispers in her ear* I had to leave revolution behind to fend him off.