Chapter 9: Two More

We finally landed and I jumped down to help Elsa. Merida walked over to me "so" she started.

"Just don't" I interrupted her. I introduced Elsa to everyone and found out that my old friend Heather had joined us in what was looking more and more like a party.

Some guy had joined us as well, Flynn Ryder was his name, I was told that he had washed up on the shore a few hours ago and hadn't woken up yet.

"We are definitely going to need new sleeping arrangements" I stated. Hiccup, as usual, was already one step ahead

"That's why I figured it out, Astrid and Heather will stay in Astrid's hut" he said knowing I was going to stay in my own hut weather he put me there or not "Elsa and Rapunzel, you will stay in Fishlegs' hut, Snotlout and Tuff" he looked over to where Ruff and Tuff weren't listening and having a staring contest again "will stay in Snotlout's hut, Ruff and Merida will stay in Ruff and Tuff's hut and Fishlegs and I will stay in my hut"

I seemed to be the only one to notice a flaw with that plan "what about the unconscious guy, Flynn, and Jack?" I asked. Jack looked up with shock in his eyes.

"I'm good, I don't sleep, one of the parts of being a Guardian I suppose" he laughed. Flynn walked over after finally waking up.

"Any preferences on where you sleep?" Hiccup asked.

"No, wherever there's space thanks" We quickly made him a small hut, it was smaller than all the others but it was also made quicker and he wasn't going to be sharing with anyone.

Hiccup suggested the others get dragons of their own so they could join us in our exploring. We rounded up some dragons that were on the island as quickly as we could.

"I already have a dragon, Windsheer, my Razorwhip" Heather said almost boasting.

The others began picking their dragons, Elsa chose the white Stormcutter calling her Snowy, Merida chose the Monstrous Nightmare calling her Crimson after her colour, Rapunzel chose the Raincutter calling him Glider and Flynn chose the Hobblegrunt calling him Flash.

We helped them tame their dragons and showed them how to look after them "and we have stables here that they can sleep in at night" Hiccup finished explaining all the things relating to dragons.