X

Night fell quickly as Sasuke drove down empty roads. The car engine was soft, and the radio was off. Nothing but silence was shared and it was anything but awkward. Soon, the stars lit up the night sky, the half moon lighting the road. Sasuke had turned off the headlights to park the car on the side of the road. They were surrounded by barren farmland, the open sky above them.

"Well, you said under the stars." He smiled towards the blond, turning the car off and getting out as Naruto looked outside.

Joining him, they sat in the front of the car, gazing up towards the stars and enjoying the quiet, calming view.

"Just like old times." Naruto whispered, getting comfortable and laying down on the hood next to Sasuke.

"Except this time, Itachi won't bother us." Sasuke laughed, "remember?"

"How can I not?" Naruto chuckled, facing Sasuke as the raven haired boy looked up at the stars. "You failed to kick his butt that day."

Sasuke laughed quietly, "I failed on purpose. I didn't want to hurt him." Receiving no laugh or answer, he turned to stare at the darkened blue eyes staring straight at him. They held hands, starring at each other with no other words and listened to nothing else but their own breaths.

"You're beautiful." Sasuke whispered, watching as Naruto's eyes looked up at the night sky, reflecting millions of stars.

"Have you seen yourself?" Naruto asked, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath before looking back the the dark eyes next to him. "Just like the night." He referred to Sasuke's eyes.

Sasuke smiled, "Naruto?"

"Hm?" Naruto kept his stare fixated.

"I love you."

Naruto smiled sadly. "I love you, too."

Sitting up, Sasuke hopped off the hood, Naruto following. He hugged the blond close to him, his lips touching Naruto's neck as he buried his face there. A few seconds passed, and Naruto had started to place kisses on Sasuke's shoulder. Parting, Sasuke took a look at the starry blue eyes before him and leaned in for a kiss. Naruto, unable to resist, bit Sasuke a little as he allowed the raven to lay him down on the hood.

"Why are you so irresistible?" Sasuke asked, nibbling on Naruto's lip.

Naruto laughed. "Same goes for you."

The two shared a small laugh, continuing in their play while the night shed stars above them.

"Is this it?" Naruto asked, Sasuke following behind him as they exited the elevators into a slim hallway with many doors on both sides.

"He did say the seventh floor, so..." Sasuke looked at the card on his hand. "Yeah, this is it."

They walked down the hallway, finding their door and opening it by scanning the card on the lock.

"Well, this is for a little while, so how about we enjoy ourselves?" Sasuke placed his bag down, looking around the room and feasting his eyes on the blond god standing in front of the glass wall looking out towards the city.

"What?" Naruto asked, turning to see Sasuke standing there. "Sasuke?" He laughed, watching Sasuke blink his eyes rapidly, as if he just saw something and wasn't sure what it was.

"Nothing." Sasuke walked slowly towards the bed, taking his shirt off and switching the TV on to whatever channel it was on.